All Discussions Tagged 'humalog' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ACA Insurance Coverage: From Syringes to Pump

I am a 29 year old T1 diabetic. For a long time I have been uninsured and had been injecting with syringes and vials since it was the cheap…

Started by DFresh

2 yesterday
Reply by SugarFreed

BY By Pump

First a little history. i am 55 years old and type one since the age of 5. i am on s.s. disability due to my numerous health problems most…

Started by Mark

27 Feb 8
Reply by mohe0001

Insulin change due to insurance

Hello! I'm 27 and have been a type 1 for almost 11 years! (this June) I was recently told by insurance that my fast acting insulin Novolog…

Started by Shellybz

6 Jan 24
Reply by Shellybz

Novolog vs. Humalog

Hello Everyone, My insurance is no longer paying for novolog in January, I read someone else's post about that recently. I have tons of nov…

Started by meee

18 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by meee

How much does your insulin cost?

Hi all,I'm a diabetes educator. I started someone on a pump today. She has to pay for her insulin, then get reimbursed. Two vials of Humalo…

Started by Joy Pape

54 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by A. Barney

Another questions, about what would YOU do

I am known as a very well controlled diabetic. I have A1C's at the 6.2 - 6.5 levels. My daily numbers are within 10 points of 120. I exerci…

Started by sdkate

7 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by sdkate

Novolog Allergy?

Has anyone ever experienced an allergy to Novolog? If so, I would appreciate if you could share your experiences and how you determined tha…

Started by Heath

17 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Denver

Humalog action duration omnipod

Hi guys I need some help here: I was playing with my PDM and got to the settings of insulin duration, which is set on 4 hours (Homalog). I…

Started by sharon ross

3 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Jacob's mom

Humalog Going Bad

I have been diabetic for twenty five years and have never had a problem with my insulin going bad. This year, however, I started getting my…

Started by Jennitar

8 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Stuart

Humalog bolus / test times

Just wondering how long you wait after you give a bolus of humalog to test again, and potentially do a second bolus more to lower your bloo…

Started by Scott Berger

21 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by David (dns)

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service