All Discussions Tagged 'hypoglycemia' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

loss of time due to low blood sugar

Has anyone else lost time due to hypoglycemia. I lost about 4 or 5 hours yesterday. Not sure what time I awoke. Told by my daughter that we…

Started by Mom2E

4 Apr 9
Reply by Mom2E

What is a "dangerous" low?

Last time I went with my endo, he asked me if I was having any dangerous lows. At the time, the lowest I ever got was 60 and I figured that…

Started by mcfc1987

34 Apr 4
Reply by LearningPatience

Worst symptoms/experience low

Discussions about lows going on in other threads. Got me reminiscing about the lows I've had, and the weirdness of how variable the symptom…

Started by Dave

32 Jan 25
Reply by Nell

Struggling with Prandin

Because my beta cells are still attempting to function, but my 1st phase response is gone causing high post prandials followed by reactive…

Started by Lilli D

2 Jan 16
Reply by Lilli D

Blood sugar drop at night?

Hi everyone, I've been having an issue with my sugars dropping before bedtime and when I wake up. At 6am this morning I woke up randomly to…

Started by Errie

6 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Errie

Afrezza An Ultra Rapid-Acting Insulin / Inhaled Insulin Onset 12 minutes!!!!

I have been on Afrezza now for months. It is an ultra rapid insulin that is inhaled. I been on it now for 4 months and it has changed my li…

Started by AfrezzaUser

90 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Jan

Hypoglycemic episodes followed by high sugar

I've just been diagnosed w/ T1 and I'm having issues regulating my blood sugar post hypoglycemic episode. I've just tried the tablets thus…

Started by Kayley

13 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Toddy

Rapid drop of BG during/after light to moderate exercise

Hi everyone, Anyone here experiencing rapid drop in BG during and after exercise? I just started working out since I was diagnosed with typ…

Started by PaulusT1

30 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Sam Iam

New and questioning...

Hi all- this is my first post. I'm getting some very confusing reports from different doctors and thought I'd post what I've been going thr…

Started by RobinA

23 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Kathy

I'm Confused

I'm sorry in advance for how long this will be. I'm at my wit's end and I need advice/support/ideas. In February of 2007, I was diagnosed w…

Started by guitarnut

18 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by guitarnut

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service