All Discussions Tagged 'infusion' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where do you order pump supplies?

I think I posted this in the wrong forum - sorry haven't been on here in a while..... Just curious where others order their insulin pump su…

Started by Tikicristi

13 Apr 8
Reply by JenJen777

How long do you go between infusion set and sensor changes?

I am a relatively new Medtronic pump user (since last December), and I just received my first set of "refills" of my Enlite sensors and Qui…

Started by Sandy

15 Apr 4
Reply by IL71

Infusion set allergy

Curious to hear from other people who developed an allergy to the cannula in their infusion sets (but not the adhesive) and how long it too…

Started by Jen

13 Mar 26
Reply by Maria Bear

When do you change infusion sets?

I'm curious when people on here change infusion sets? Is it at the first unexpected high? Yesterday afternoon I changed infusion sets aroun…

Started by Jen

29 Feb 24
Reply by Sugar Bertie

Swim with infusion/ CGM sets

I use the Cleo 90 infusion set for my pump and the DexCom 4. I used Tegaderm over the CGM site and nothing over the Cleo (usually hasn't be…

Started by Krztina

3 Feb 17
Reply by swisschocolate

Upcoming Trip...what to do with my pump and dexcom?

Hi Guys, I've been using my T-slim for a few months now. I'm loving it. I also use a Dexcom G4 which I also really like. I am going on a cr…

Started by Anna

2 Jan 13
Reply by Alycat

Infusion Sets - does anyone have problems with bruising & then, poor absorption?

Hi. I would appreciate any ideas regarding infusion sets that work well for active, slim pumpers. I used Comfort shorts for many years. Ear…

Started by Kathy

4 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Kathy

Need advice!! Is my body rejecting infusion sets?

Hi i'm beginning to wonder if my body hates my infusion sets- i'm using minimed, After 18 years of injections I started pumping November 20…

Started by Sp!tf!re

33 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Ky Woman

Blood around infusion site; is this normal?

So I'm still learning whats okay and not so okay with pump normalities. I located an infusion set near my backside the other day and an hou…

Started by ashleypfuntner

19 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by ashleypfuntner

Am I just a rookie or am I doing something wrong? Help with infusion sets!

I just started using the MM Paradigm and have the Quick Set infusion sets. I switched from Omnipod because of insurance reasons and LOVED t…

Started by caseylynn39

14 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by caseylynn39

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service