All Discussions Tagged 'infusion' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inset disaster.

So just today I went through 5 insets. Each one was extremely painful and filled with blood. I tried my arm, stomach and my usual butt/hip…

Started by Taylor

14 on Tuesday
Reply by La

Scar tissue prevention techniques?

Just learning where to post things on this site :) Already posted this in a group and now trying the forum too...I read some past posts but…

Started by jenndaloop

3 Jun 16
Reply by Dave

Combined glucose sensor and infusion set

http://newsroom.medtronic.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=251324&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1936694&highlight= Press Release Printer Friendly Ve…

Started by Lloyd

31 Jun 16
Reply by Dave

Where do you order pump supplies?

I think I posted this in the wrong forum - sorry haven't been on here in a while..... Just curious where others order their insulin pump su…

Started by Tikicristi

15 Jun 12
Reply by Jessica_Strickland

Well I tried it - infusion site in left boob

I think it was here at TuDiabetes that I read about some other women trying it. I wanted to give the usual places a rest - so I went for it…

Started by artwoman

101 May 20
Reply by Asma

What is the right method for Extended Bolusing?

So, I just got a Tandem T Slim Pump hooked up today to help being T1. Everybody says one of the cool things about it is that you can do ext…

Started by DFresh

6 May 2
Reply by Terry

How long do you go between infusion set and sensor changes?

I am a relatively new Medtronic pump user (since last December), and I just received my first set of "refills" of my Enlite sensors and Qui…

Started by Sandy

15 Apr 4
Reply by IL71

Infusion set allergy

Curious to hear from other people who developed an allergy to the cannula in their infusion sets (but not the adhesive) and how long it too…

Started by Jen

13 Mar 26
Reply by Maria Bear

When do you change infusion sets?

I'm curious when people on here change infusion sets? Is it at the first unexpected high? Yesterday afternoon I changed infusion sets aroun…

Started by Jen

29 Feb 24
Reply by Sugar Bertie

Swim with infusion/ CGM sets

I use the Cleo 90 infusion set for my pump and the DexCom 4. I used Tegaderm over the CGM site and nothing over the Cleo (usually hasn't be…

Started by Krztina

3 Feb 17
Reply by swisschocolate

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

A Snapshot: Diabetes In The United States

An infographic explaining the most recent CDC diabetes figures, released in June 2014.

Will you Stand Hand in Hand in support of the Diabetes Hands Foundation?

Facing Diabetes Together Will you Stand Hand in Hand in support of  the Diabetes Hands Foundation? When you make a gift to the Diabetes Hands Foundation you help people with diabetes make positive changes in their lives. We believe that no Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service