All Discussions Tagged 'insulin' (471)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Insulin pump and Medicare

I'm wondering if someone could help me here. I am trying to get approved for a pump, I am on Medicare. I was diagnosed about 10 years ago a…

Started by Leslie65

9 12 hours ago
Reply by jesikabeth

AquaPac failed, 722 Pump Broken

Hey everyone, I just got back from a 3 week Backpacking trip to Thailand. I had ordered an Aquapac Insulin Pump waterproof case for my swim…

Started by Dave.Ladner

2 22 hours ago
Reply by Dave.Ladner

How am I GAINING weight?

I've been watching what I eat, using Myfitnesspal app, and going to the gym (although am limited to what I can do because I recently hurt m…

Started by jesikabeth

28 yesterday
Reply by 2hobbit1

1st time pumper. Animas Ping OR Omnipod?

I saw my doctor yesterday and we talked about the pump. I am currently on the vGo, and it's helping to control my sugars, but it has its li…

Started by jesikabeth

10 on Saturday
Reply by Terry

Anyone on U500 with more than TDD >600 u /day?

Hi. I was Dx T2 2010 and with NASH liver disease in 2011. After reaching the upper limits of the usual suspects of oral and injectable meds…

Started by Gary Z

14 on Friday
Reply by Gary Z

Insulin and Part B Medicare

Does anyone get their Insulin via Part B Medicare ? No one in my area seems to know how to process it as well as be able to tell me the cos…

Started by wallskev

8 on Thursday
Reply by LBREP

Market for new pump

Hey Everyone, I'm currently looking at updating my insulin pump, but there are some many to choose from. I've had a MiniMed about 6 years a…

Started by bmbd104

11 Jul 21
Reply by Brad

A1C Result and Mornings High

Yesterday I got my A1C result from the lab. It was 5.2..hurray!!!! But wait...today while I was compiling fasting/morning readings from the…

Started by walkingonthemoon

51 Jul 21
Reply by Trevs

Allergic to ALL INSULIN

Just recently I have undergone two lots of allergy testing on All Insulin's. The results of the testing have found that i am allergic to al…

Started by PGG

34 Jul 18
Reply by PGG

Colonoscopy Questions

I will probably be having one in August. And I have a few questions for those who have had this done. I searched colonoscopy but nothing is…

Started by meee

38 Jul 17
Reply by meee

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service