All Discussions Tagged 'iphone' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are your favorite iPhone healthy eating apps?

Today, I learned about GoMeals, an iPhone application developed by Sanofi Aventis. From their site: "GoMeals™ makes it easy to access nutr…

Started by Manny Hernandez

23 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Marie B

"13 Best Diabetes iPhone and Android Apps of 2013"

The 13 Best Diabetes iPhone and Androids Apps of 2013 according to Healthline.com. Click the link to see the suggestions.

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

0 Sep 3, 2013

Best Diabetes Mobile Apps: what's your take?

A while back, we had a discussion topic on the best iPhone Diabetes Apps: http://www.tudiabetes.org/forum/topics/iphone-diabetes-applicatio

86 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by carlos cruz

I'm developing an iPhone app to make our lives easier and would love your suggestions

Hi all, I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes this month :( It's been quite challenging adjusting to this new life. As a young adult, who he…

Started by 1337

11 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Kathy

Take a look at this app: Fooducate

A friend of mine told me about this app, Fooducate, I loved it and wanted to share his finding.What I like is that this is not a typical "r…

Started by Carmen

5 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by dishers

iphone app for carb counting

Hey all..Is there a good iphone app that helps you count the carbs.Atleast from common restaurants like CPK, Cheesecake factory etc. I down…

Started by sultansfam

10 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Richard

iPhone application developed by LifeScan

One of the coolest applications presented at today's iPhone 3.0 event was the one developed by LifeScan to connect a Bluetooth-enabled mete…

20 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by garidan

iPhone apps for carb counting

Anyone know of any really good apps for counting carbs? Intuitive and quick is essential + different portion sizes and lots of natural non…

Started by Damon

5 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Peter

New program makes life with Diabetes a little easier

Hello everyone. I've been working on this for quite a while and with a little bit of help from those in the TAGers United group I've writte…

Started by Jared

2 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by peruvianpasohi

Massive Health iPhone app beta test

Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone has actually seen this supposed beta app? I got the e-mail saying I was accepted into the beta test a co…

Started by janabeck

2 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by janabeck

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

World Diabetes Day at REALM Charter School

REALM Charter is a middle school full of amazing young people eager to learn about World Diabetes Day. Team DHF spent the day with over 300 students and taught them about the Big Blue Test and what they can do Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service