All Discussions Tagged 'lancets' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Smallest lancing device available?

My pockets are getting more and more crowded as I gain more tools to take better care of myself. I am looking at my inventory and really th…

Started by savage810

9 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by savage810

FREE Lancets

Hi everyone. I have several boxes of one touch ultra lancets that go for almost $15 a box.My Insulin pump supplier sent me a 3 month supply…

Started by Kathy

4 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by shelly

one touch lancets

I just switched meters and no longer need the lancets for my one touch since i am no longer using it. Dose anyone know if or where i can do…

Started by Rachel

7 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by still_young_at_heart

Medicare Test Strips Limits

I learned this from my wife the pharmacist.  Here are the hoops a patient and doctor have to jump through before medicare will pay for more…

Started by Terry Keelan

8 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Doris D

Lancets anyone else as bad as me changing them?

I always forget to change I know it is bad but man I have used the one in my lancet device since Thursday! I just changed it but geeze I re…

Started by T1Student

19 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Marie B

Has anyone else tried the new "renew" lancing device

I am not easily impressed--but wow..no pain ( really--I thought it had not worked and I would have to turn it up wasting a lancet) and so f…

Started by Denise Bevard

11 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by Misty

Lancet use

Just wondering how many times you use your lancets before you replace them. I know that the boxes say to use a new one each time, but I als…

Started by Big Al

10 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Kristin

Household uses for a lancet?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's explored the versatility of those prickly little things. Obviously, lancets are great to have around in…

Started by tmana

3 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by tmana

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service