All Discussions Tagged 'low' (150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is a "dangerous" low?

Last time I went with my endo, he asked me if I was having any dangerous lows. At the time, the lowest I ever got was 60 and I figured that…

Started by mcfc1987

35 on Monday
Reply by Stress

loss of time due to low blood sugar

Has anyone else lost time due to hypoglycemia. I lost about 4 or 5 hours yesterday. Not sure what time I awoke. Told by my daughter that we…

Started by Mom2E

4 Apr 9
Reply by Mom2E

Low/High = "Primal"?

Whether spooky low, or insanely high Are the emotions that surface whether during either kind of situation.... are these emotions solely c…

Started by Stuart

16 Feb 27
Reply by Stuart

Low today !?!

Whether low to the point you needed help or a low that you caught yourself... anybody been LOW today...

Started by Stuart

12 Feb 13
Reply by Stuart

What was your last A1c reading?

My A1c always is a 6.8 and 7.0 and my Dr. feels that it needs to be in the 5.0 area.  I feel that I would have way too many lows at 5.0 and…

Started by Bella

111 Feb 4
Reply by 2hobbit1

Low-carb breakfast

Ok, so I have this recuring problem; if I eat carbs for breakfast, I get too high and then too low. So I've been eating low carb and giving…

Started by AliBaby

11 Feb 2
Reply by BadMoonT2

Worst symptoms/experience low

Discussions about lows going on in other threads. Got me reminiscing about the lows I've had, and the weirdness of how variable the symptom…

Started by Dave

32 Jan 25
Reply by Nell

Doctor said A1C is too low for a Type 1.

I went to my doctor and my A1C was 6.0. My doctor said that is way too low for a Type 1 and made adjustments on my pump. Honestly I was exc…

Started by Kristi

86 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Aimee

Continue low carb or not for T1D six year old?

I have been following a carbohydrate-restricted diet for my T1D 6 year old for over a year. She consistently eats a little over 100 carbs p…

Started by kaymore

22 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Scott A

Need Help: took fasting acting instead of basal

Hello Everyone, I need your help.. I just accidentally took 8 units fasting acting instead of my basal.. I had been using one of the prefil…

Started by meee

15 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by meee

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

The Newest Member of the DHF Team

Hi there! My name is Desiree Johnson and I’m the new addition to the DHF family! There is so much I want to share about my first few days at the office, but I’ll keep it short. The DHF team Read on! →

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service