All Discussions Tagged 'lows' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sobering...

I guess I had my first severe hypo yesterday. I had spiked after breakfast and both corrected and bumped up my basal for a few hours (a mis…

Started by still_young_at_heart

60 on Sunday
Reply by meee

How do u change from nite insulin to day.

I have my lowest readings at nite while I sleep. The amount of insulin is. Not doing it post and after meals. I wake up 120 FBS. Eat a no c…

Started by Vikki

10 Sep 10
Reply by Sarah

Not feeling lows until they get REAL low

Hey everyone, If there is a discussion about this, please point me in the right direction. If not, hopefully this will generate some good r…

Started by Nicole

21 Aug 26
Reply by jjm335

Morning Lows

All this past week I've been waking up low...at first it was in the low 4's, then the mid 3's and today I woke at 2.3 (still feel shaky). I…

Started by Havarti

4 Aug 1
Reply by JustLookin

parents of college age kids with T1

I have a 14 yr. old, so this is a bit premature, but I am already afraid of sending him to college and having to manage his diabetes alone.…

Started by SJR

16 Jul 24
Reply by Marie B

Synonyms: T1 and P.T.S.D. ???

While certainly not complete by any means, the basic four descriptions below comprise and very much articulate some very, very common if no…

Started by Stuart

6 Jun 16
Reply by Diabetic Dad

Tight control?

If you adhere to a narrow range of say 90-100 mg/dl like me, do you accept the fact that a 90 is just a step away from a 70 or 60?

Started by Diabetic Dad

21 Jun 4
Reply by swisschocolate

Getting frequent lows after meals!!!

Getting frequent lows after meals. (37,42,47,50 etc). I am taking humalogmix50 insulin 20 units before breakfast and 12 before dinner. What…

Started by ran.peace

30 Jun 2
Reply by meee

Recovery from Low Blood sugars

Having experienced many lows in the last 16 years, I'd like some feedback on an experience I had this week. I am a type 2; controlled by or…

Started by sdkate

2 Mar 29
Reply by swisschocolate

Low BG Nightmares

Ugh, had creepy scary dreams this morning. I'm starting to recognize the difference between normal bad dreams and low sugar nightmares and…

Started by Lilli D

5 Feb 10
Reply by GinaY

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service