All Discussions Tagged 'members' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RIP Barbara @jrtpup: share your memories of Barbara

Dear TuDiabetes family,I am in tears as I write this news... this morning, our beloved Barbara @jrtpup completed her journey and left this…

Started by Manny Hernandez

142 Apr 6
Reply by Linda G

Barbara @jrtpup

Dear all,Many of you have asked about Barbara @jrtpup, one of our admins, and a very active and beloved member of the TuDiabetes family, as…

64 Jan 28
Reply by Manny Hernandez

Big Blue Test: Behind The Scenes

If you participated in The Big Blue Test this past fall, then you're probably already familiar with The YouTube Video that the Diabetes Han…

Started by Mike

0 Dec 19, 2012

Family Members on Tu

Last night I wrote a blog and had my wife and daughter read it since they were kind of featured in it. Both wanted to add their two cents w…

Started by brokenpole

3 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Trudy

Why do YOU come back to TuDiabetes?

In the spirit of another discussion that started a couple of days ago, I thought it would be special to share: Why do members keep coming b…

64 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by AustinMom

20,000 members: what is your word for it?

We are on the verge of breaking the 20,000 member mark just passed 20,000 members on TuDiabetes! It's been a little over four years since w…

86 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by meriemly

When will we reach 20,000 members? Guess right and win a copy of No-Sugar Added Poetry

We are ABOUT TO get (within 200 members) to 20,000 members!!!! The person (persons) who can guess closest to the actual date and time (Pac…

132 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Linda G

Why do tu members leave the tu community?

I have been really busy last few months and now that I'm back online more, I have noticed several contributing tudiabetes members are no lo…

Started by MikeyType1

162 May 4, 2011
Reply by TuDiabetes Administration

Thanks, Care Team!!

I want to take a moment to say THANK YOU to the members of the Care Team. These may not be folks that appear on the home page as Admins, bu…

15 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Sue59

Obituary for MarieB's father, George Hermon Winfrey

Many of you know Marie B. She is a passionate and committed member of TuDiabetes that very recently lost her father. Here is the obituary s…

12 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by MelissaBL

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

A Snapshot: Diabetes In The United States

An infographic explaining the most recent CDC diabetes figures, released in June 2014.

Will you Stand Hand in Hand in support of the Diabetes Hands Foundation?

Facing Diabetes Together Will you Stand Hand in Hand in support of  the Diabetes Hands Foundation? When you make a gift to the Diabetes Hands Foundation you help people with diabetes make positive changes in their lives. We believe that no Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service