All Discussions Tagged 'minimed' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

530G with Enlite Experience?

I'm curious about the feedback from people who're using the Medtronic 530G with Enlite. I tried the 530G with Enlite for 24-hour and didn't…

Started by Allie Beatty

8 Jul 16
Reply by Vinnie

Protective tape not staying on

I am on the Minimed Paradigm, and the protective tape that you put on over the sensor and transmitter keeps coming off very easily. I know…

Started by Matthew Myers

7 Jul 13
Reply by Rick

Medtronic 530g my first hand account

There seems to be so many specific forums on the Medtronic 530g with enlite so I am having trouble finding first hand accounts of the new s…

Started by KellBell

44 Jun 26
Reply by Clare

Combined glucose sensor and infusion set

http://newsroom.medtronic.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=251324&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1936694&highlight= Press Release Printer Friendly Ve…

Started by Lloyd

31 Jun 16
Reply by Dave

Medtronic enlite serter glucose machine and minimed 530G is the pump.

Anybody have any feedback on either machine from medtronics the new enlite serter and minimed530G

Started by shari lynn Giarraputo

9 Feb 4
Reply by Bubbalouie's Dad

DexCom G4 vs. CGM in Medtronic MiniMed 530G

I have decided to finally leave the Dark Ages and purchase my very first CGM! I have found lots of on-line reviews and comments comparing t…

Started by Dan F

5 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Dan F

Medtronic Paradigm 754 vs 722 model comparison

Dear all, I live in India and my son (9yr old) has Type 1 and is currently on injections twice a day. Am looking to buy the pump for him an…

Started by ramsdesk18

10 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by swisschocolate

Did Minimed "improve" its sensor technology - i.e. make them shorter-lived?

I've been using the Minimed CGM system off and on for the last three years with the Paradigm pump. It used to be that when the sensor ended…

Started by beanstock

10 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Dalia

Infusion site change days - BG higher than normal

Hi everyone. I have searched a bit on this topic but haven't turned up much yet. I am new to having a pump and have been on it about three…

Started by Matt Walsh

34 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by LauraS

I've got a bad side: pump attached on my right = bad, but on my left = good

Please say it's not only me. I attach my pump on my belly and switch sides for balance. I've noticed that I'm more likely to lose my infusi…

Started by Regina

2 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Regina

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service