All Discussions Tagged 'mobile' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

10 Best iPhone & Android Apps for Diabetics

Published in HealthlineAugust 28, 2012   According to the 2011 National Diabetes Fact Sheet, over eight percent of Americans have diabetes…

Started by Emily Coles

8 Dec 11
Reply by Sarah

Glooko Announces Integration of Wearable Activity and Biometric Monitors into Diabetes Management Platform

Palo Alto, California (PRWEB) November 12, 2014 Glooko Inc., announced today the integration of activity, weight and blood pressure data fr…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

0 Nov 12

Mobile version of this site (i.e. app)?...

Wondering if there is a mobile version of this site, an app, or some other way to access it through my iPhone...? FYI - I would support a f…

Started by caprifoglio

3 Feb 23
Reply by acidrock23

Best Diabetes Mobile Apps: what's your take?

A while back, we had a discussion topic on the best iPhone Diabetes Apps: http://www.tudiabetes.org/forum/topics/iphone-diabetes-applicatio

Started by Manny Hernandez

86 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by carlos cruz

Anyone use Glooko?

I just learned of this product, called Glooko, and I really like the idea of it. My endo's been harassing me to keep a log for AGES, and t…

Started by Emily Coles

6 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Joni

Behavior Genome – mapping the relationship between behavior and health with Ginger.io

Check out what Ginger.io is doing!  This is cutting-edge technology looking at new ways to help people stay healthy with diabetes.  Here's…

Started by Emily Coles

0 Feb 5, 2013

TuDiabetes mobile version gets a major facelift

Those of you who would rather access the site through your smartphone are going to be very happy! TuDiabetes now offers a lot more function…

Started by Manny Hernandez

9 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by sprmom

Report: Mobile ’significant’ development for low-income diabetics

Article in MobiHealthNews 9/24/2012 Calling mobile health “one of the most significant health IT developments of the past five years” in t…

Started by Emily Coles

4 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Laura S.

Ideas for a diabetes app eBook!!

Hello everyone! I've been type 1 diabetic for about 15 years now and I've decided to write an ebook on mobile apps for diabetics. I've used…

Started by Taylor Scott Van Sickle

9 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Garethc

Sanofi launches iPhone glucose monitor, diabetes coaching

Article in FiercePharma, 3/29/2012 Sanofi seems to be listening to the woe-is-pharma's-business-model talk from industry experts. As consu…

Started by Emily Coles

12 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by acidrock23

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF receives $200,000 grant from Novo Nordisk

Grant given to support programs aimed at bringing together people touched by diabetes for positive change BERKELEY, CA: December 4, 2014 – Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF) has received a grant of US$200,000 from Novo Nordisk to support programs aimed at Read on! →

Guest Post: World Diabetes Day 2014 on Twitter… sifting through the data

At Symplur we track hashtags, keywords, user accounts, and pretty much anything else on Twitter that has to do with healthcare. We collect the data and then build countless ways to slice it up so that we’re able to better Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service