All Discussions Tagged 'monitoring' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Smart Contact Lens Might One Day Let PWD Check Blood Sugar

How convenient would this be, huh? The latest project from Google X is a smart contact lens, a tiny flexible computer capable of monitoring…

Started by Manny Hernandez

2 Jan 17
Reply by Alycat

CGM's with medical card.

I've been looking at getting a cgm but i only have medical card of Illinois. It seems it doesn't cover much. Does anyone know of a cgm it w…

Started by Misfit223

1 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Kristi

Dexcom?

I am now seriously considering a CGM, and have heard great things about the Dexcom. I did 2 trials with the medtronic guardian, but I hated…

Started by T1Teen

2 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Shawn

What would you like to know about CGM? Post your interview questions for Dr. Francine Kaufman

On Friday, January 11th, Francine Ratner Kaufman, M.D., Chief Medical Officer for Medtronic Diabetes, will be appearing live on the TuDiabe…

Started by Emily Coles

31 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by shoshana27

Questions about meter accuracy

Hi everyone, I'm a recently diagnosed T2 and I have a couple of "newbie" questions. (First for all - I hope this is the correct way to post…

Started by alfazed

8 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by alfazed

Tracking BS Levels

Hi everyone! I had a question for you. With all of the discussion in Washington about electronic medical records, I was wondering if anybod…

Started by Lori Wildrick

1 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Keith221

Monitoring Cholesteral

I’ve read that beans, fresh fruits, whole grains, and vegetables are all low in cholesterol – yum! How do you monitor your cholesterol to k…

Started by Meghan

5 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Meghan

11 Year Old Rebellion?

Hi, My son Zach is 11 1/2 diagnosed with Type 1 10 months ago. He 'embraced' his new reality and was diligent about glucose testing, coveri…

Started by Joel Lasky

14 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by a walker

CGMS Denial Day, post your links here

For CGMS Denial day please post your links here so we can keep track of your blog post.

Started by Gina Capone

48 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by Marshy

New CGM Case study available to download for your appeals

Use of a Single Subcutaneous Continuous Glucose Monitor Sensor for 28 Days in a Patient with Type 1 Diabetes. Go to the link below and dow…

Started by Gina Capone

0 Aug 27, 2008

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service