All Discussions Tagged 'not' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Not eating everything.

So I don't have this problem that often but when I do it is so frustrating. Does anyone have quick fixes/suggestions for when you bolus for…

Started by elizabeth.redman178

12 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by JohnG

Curious about answers.....

I recently posted a thread asking about the appropriateness of giving someone a diabetic ID bracelet or tag for a Christmas gift or birthda…

Started by Cathy Jacobson

31 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Anna

Calling all Mac users

I'm calling on all Mac users who have had issues uploading their Animas insulin pump blood glucose information with the ezmanager Max softw…

Started by Katie www.princessofpavement.com

4 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by DianaS

Edema with Humalog, there maybe an answer.

I recieved the following message and it is so important I felt compelled to post it.   "ya thats the crazy thing, my teacher is the one who…

Started by Peter Schroebel

0 Mar 13, 2010

Diabetics who just don't care enough

You've heard me talk about my friends who are diabetics but just don't take care of themselves. For the sake of conversation, I am wonderin…

Started by Cathy Jacobson

30 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Sarah

Need Advice & Opinions....

Hey everyone..... I am new here. I would like your opinions and advice if yah don't mind :) I am a 26 year old female - I have had low blo…

Started by Delecia

14 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Danny Weems

problems with being not hungry?

I suppose this is more of a rant about missing my former non-diabetic life.. I'm currently still honeymooning-and only on Lantus during th…

Started by lane jaeckle santos

2 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by Sara

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service