All Discussions Tagged 'novo' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Novo Nordisk Announces U.S. Launch of New Insulin Injection Device NovoPen Echo®

Novo Nordisk Announces U.S. Launch of New Insulin Injection Device NovoPen Echo®Pen is first insulin injection device combining half-unit d…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

2 Jan 27
Reply by Emmy

NovoPen Echo - New 1/2 unit pen!

Saw this news last week about a new insulin pen being released in 2014 by Novo Nordisk that will deliver 1/2u increments, in addition to ha…

Started by Bradford

18 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by meee

Novo Nordisk Announces Novolog Community Star Contest

U.S. Press Release Novo Nordisk launches new program to recognize people with type 2 diabetes patients who give back to their communities P…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

0 Jan 28, 2013

FDA Approves Levemir® for Expanded Use in Children Two to Five Years of Age with Type 1 Diabetes

Press Release FDA Approves Levemir® for Expanded Use in Children Two to Five Years of Age with Type 1 Diabetes Levemir® Is Now the First…

Started by Lorraine

0 May 22, 2012

Novolog Pen... not going to believe this one!?!

One of the Novolog pens ceased working, a few weeks after we started using it. A typical dose was dialed up, the plunger button-mechanism d…

Started by Stuart

2 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Kari

Hign Insulin Dosage wand what next ?

Hi everyone, I have searched and searched and searched the web for a phenomenon that has plagued me since the age of 12. I seem to have a…

Started by KDC

0 May 29, 2011

Novo Nordisk pulls medicine from Greece over price cut

Novo Nordisk, a Danish company, objects to a government decree ordering a 25% price cut in all medicines.A campaign group has condemned the…

Started by Manny Hernandez

12 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by dickengel

Improved FlexPen Now Available in the U.S.

I just got word about this: "Novo Nordisk has redesigned FlexPen®, the number one selling pre-filled insulin pen in the world1, to allow d…

11 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Holger Schmeken

Novo Nordisk Innovo injector device - anything better out there?

Hi All, For those of you who are on insulin injections as treatment, has anyone found anything similiar or better than the novo "Innovo" d…

Started by Billy2sheds

6 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Colin Pye

Novo taps stem cells in hunt for diabetes cure

I was very happy to read this: LONDON (Reuters) - Danish drugmaker Novo Nordisk A/S is turning to stem cells in the hunt for a cure for di…

0 Oct 24, 2008

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service