All Discussions Tagged 'novolog' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interested in a Diabetes Teen Youtube Channel?

Hello! I was sorta thinking last night.... I wanted to see if anyone was interested in maybe making a youtube channel about diabetes! First…

Started by Caren

0 Feb 15

Insulin change due to insurance

Hello! I'm 27 and have been a type 1 for almost 11 years! (this June) I was recently told by insurance that my fast acting insulin Novolog…

Started by Shellybz

6 Jan 24
Reply by Shellybz

Novolog vs. Humalog

Hello Everyone, My insurance is no longer paying for novolog in January, I read someone else's post about that recently. I have tons of nov…

Started by meee

18 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by meee

How much does your insulin cost?

Hi all,I'm a diabetes educator. I started someone on a pump today. She has to pay for her insulin, then get reimbursed. Two vials of Humalo…

Started by Joy Pape

54 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by A. Barney

Denied Insulin for over a week.

LONGGG POST, sorry >< Hi I'm new to this site, so nice to meet you! :P As of May 2006, I moved from my dads in Portland, ME, into…

Started by Tee

30 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Laurs

Novolog Allergy?

Has anyone ever experienced an allergy to Novolog? If so, I would appreciate if you could share your experiences and how you determined tha…

Started by Heath

17 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Denver

I am new to this website....

Hello, I am new to this website and just wanted to stop by and say hi! My name is Caren and I am 15 years old. I was diagnosed with type 1…

Started by Caren

9 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Caren

Novo Nordisk Announces Novolog Community Star Contest

U.S. Press Release Novo Nordisk launches new program to recognize people with type 2 diabetes patients who give back to their communities P…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

0 Jan 28, 2013

How to carry insulin pump supply for 6 months ?

I am back here again with a question. I am planning on going on a company assignment to Brazil for 6m to one year.I am using the Minimed 72…

Started by sultansfam

6 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Scott E

Novolog Pen... not going to believe this one!?!

One of the Novolog pens ceased working, a few weeks after we started using it. A typical dose was dialed up, the plunger button-mechanism d…

Started by Stuart

2 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Kari

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service