All Discussions Tagged 'omnipod' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Omnipod's Freestyle test strips & Medicare

I was just told that Abbott will no longer allow the Medicare approved supplier to provide the Freestyle test strips; they will only be sol…

Started by annecy

6 yesterday
Reply by annecy

Dissecting an Omnipod

My daughter approached me yesterday needing a battery for one of her small toys, and it looked very similar in size and shape to what I rem…

Started by Christopher

14 Nov 28
Reply by Buckley83

Affordable Healthcare coverage anyone?

Is anyone here enrolled in one of the health coverages currently to choose from on the healthcare.gov site? Husband WAS planning on retirin…

Started by barbraann

16 Nov 21
Reply by sdkate

Omnipod apointment tomorrow

I everyone! Tomorrow I meet with my CDE and a rep from omnipod to start up on my pump. I am not doing a saline trial, just going straight t…

Started by Lauren

3 Nov 11
Reply by Lauren

Test Strips Covered by Health Insurance Problem

Hi Everyone! I am having a problem getting test strips covered by my health insurance and I was hoping someone might have some advice for m…

Started by Lauren

4 Nov 4
Reply by Sam

New Pump Insight

Hi. New to this site. Came upon it searching for info on pumps. Does anyone have any advice or opinions to share? I currently have MiniMed…

Started by ALG

5 Oct 30
Reply by Clare

pros and cons of Omni Pod or conventional insulin pump

I'm starting to do research on insulin pumps rather than using MDI. I've gathered from reading here that some people find the ability to ma…

Started by lh378

22 Oct 9
Reply by eddieg

OmniPod Occlusions

I have been a pump user since 10/2005. I started with the Medtronic Paradigm and used their pumps for 8 yrs. In the past year, I have tried…

Started by BayBornTarHeel

13 Oct 3
Reply by Leah

Insulet and Dexcom Agree to Develop an Integrated CGM and PDM

BEDFORD, MA, Aug 05, 2014 (Marketwired via COMTEX) -- Insulet Corporation PODD +0.82% , the leader in tubeless insulin pump technology with…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

1 Aug 7
Reply by garidan

How Do I Know Whether It's My Basal or Bolus That Needs Adjusting?

I've been using Apidra in the Omnipod for about 2 and a half years now and last week I switched to Novolog. With Apidra I was all over the…

Started by Steve

5 Aug 1
Reply by karen

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF receives $200,000 grant from Novo Nordisk

Grant given to support programs aimed at bringing together people touched by diabetes for positive change BERKELEY, CA: December 4, 2014 – Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF) has received a grant of US$200,000 from Novo Nordisk to support programs aimed at Read on! →

Guest Post: World Diabetes Day 2014 on Twitter… sifting through the data

At Symplur we track hashtags, keywords, user accounts, and pretty much anything else on Twitter that has to do with healthcare. We collect the data and then build countless ways to slice it up so that we’re able to better Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service