All Discussions Tagged 'on' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Insulin on board: pumps and their bolus wizard

Version 2.0: I did some rewording. Thanks for the feedback! Insulin on board (IOB) is a feature of most modern insulin pumps. For our Gluco…

Started by Holger Schmeken

41 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by acidrock23

Afrezza An Ultra Rapid-Acting Insulin / Inhaled Insulin Onset 12 minutes!!!!

I have been on Afrezza now for months. It is an ultra rapid insulin that is inhaled. I been on it now for 4 months and it has changed my li…

Started by AfrezzaUser

90 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Jan

I have just a few questions .....f

#1 cobismom's Avatar cobismom cobismom is online now Friend Type 2 since 2000 Join Date February 2010 Location Northeastern SD Posts > 1…

Started by Cathy Jacobson

1 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Whirlygig

Insulin on Board (IOB) - Question 1

I would like to calculate the Insulin on Board (IOB) in our project Glucosurfer.org. This estimate is very useful to prevent the stacking o…

Started by Holger Schmeken

50 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Holger Schmeken

Starting the discussion ---- insulin

I feel so fortunate to have the education and support from you all here.  So once again, I am looking for some education and support.I am g…

Started by Cathy Jacobson

13 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Kelly WPA

Old spotty glucose tabs - What are the dots?

I know every once in a while I come across one of my various glucose tab vials that I have stuck here and there, and I find some that have…

Started by SPRITE'S MOM

29 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Marie

Putting a Face on your Enemy...

If you could separate yourself from the monkey that has been on your back and look at it face to face; what would it look like? What sort o…

Started by 123

5 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Domo!

Heat & Strips

Hello: What specific effects does HEAT have on strips (ie their readings)? Anybody ever talk to their manufacturer(s) and get a sense of w…

Started by Stuart

2 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Stuart

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

TuDiabetes Is Getting A Makeover!

Written By Emily Coles, TuDiabetes Community Manager. Last summer we surveyed members of TuDiabetes and EsTuDiabetes online communities, and gained some GREAT insights! We learned that our members are happy with the information and support they receive on TuDiabetes and Read on! →

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service