All Discussions Tagged 'one' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Support Groups

I am wanting to get my son who is a 13 year old type one diabetic a support group. We are in Oklahoma. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Started by Abby

6 Jul 8
Reply by Marie B

Type 1: A parent's guide for the first thirty days

A while back on another site, I mentioned that I put together some content that could help with the first days and weeks after diagnosis fo…

Started by AML

0 Feb 22

Pancreatic Auto Immune Disorder (P.A.I.D.)

Pancreatic Auto Immune Disorder (P.A.I.D.) I have been steamed all weekend over the latest "surveys" of medical organizations about the epi…

Started by Sheryl Hart

31 Feb 17
Reply by Sheryl Hart

Diabetes Project

Hey all! Hope you're having a good day. So I'm a sophomore in college and I want to spread awareness of diabetes. I've decided to work with…

Started by simplydiabetes

0 Nov 25, 2013

Glipizide for Type One?

I saw a new endo yesterday and he suggested that I use glipizide xl and my basal insulin. I'm waiting for test results on my c peptide leve…

Started by tonilynn20

10 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Brian (bsc)

Bullies and Diabetes

Hey everyone this might sound cheesy but its true, i get bullied a lot for having diabetes. There are about 5 other diabetics in my school,…

Started by Cat J

11 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by D-Dad

Insulin Pump and exercise

Hi everyone. I am in a bit of a rut at the moment, and I hope you can help me out. I've recently decided that I hate how I've been treating…

Started by Verity

20 May 9, 2013
Reply by Rich Davis

Diabetes is ruining my relationship

Started by Sagwabetes

23 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by christy

Misconceptions with teachers!!!

Hi everyone! I wanted to post this because I really need advice on how to del with a little something that goes like this "Gabriella you…

Started by gabby

6 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Spock

Misconceptions with teachers!!!

Hi everyone! I wanted to post this because I really need advice on how to del with a little something that goes like this "Gabriella you…

Started by gabby

0 Jan 10, 2013

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service