All Discussions Tagged 'pizza' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Low Carb Food- Your FAV?

Cheese has to be most high on my list. What is yours?

Started by 1DebY

87 Oct 23
Reply by 1DebY

How do you use the square wave or dual wave for pizza?

What is the difference? And how do you set it up? I think I should use it after pizza and or high carb meals. Any advise. Ia am a 22 year o…

Started by JGM in SJ MI

7 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Marie B

Pizza Experiment #7--Recipe

Or, it could be 8 or 9. This is the best one so far. No extended bolus needed! Suggestions for improvements & comments most welcome. So…

Started by Gerri

23 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Mari

Magic Formula for Pizza?

I was wondering if anyone has a magic formula for dealing with pizza with an insulin pump. I have a 9 year old who loves pizza. We don't ea…

Started by M.

9 May 7, 2012
Reply by Rick M

Pizza - Carbohydrates and Nutritional Information

Hey all. I've been noticing a lot of comments about pizza being a major issue and having to guess for how many carbs are in each type. The…

Started by SuFu, Ph.D.

20 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by KcF

Having a Hard Time with Carbs/Blood Sugar Levels

About 6 months ago, I went on a somewhat low carb diet, cutting out most grains and starches, eating limited fruits, and lots of protein an…

Started by Sarah

15 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Stuart

Friend made home made pizza dinner for me, and the husband, tonight. It's usually very awful for me. How do I say no, or limit myself??? Please help!

They've already made it, and I don't want to be offensive... Maybe I can somehow manage some, this time, and tell them next time to try som…

Started by The Diabetic Welfare Queen

21 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Ivan E. Cao-Berg

Pizza

How do you guys deal with having pizza on MDI?

Started by NyJonesy26/Ken

11 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Cynthia F.

59 mg/dl after pizza?

Diabetes is so weird. Especially when it comes to pizza. About halfway through a second slice, I realized I had forgotten to bolus. Uh-oh!…

Started by Kelly Rawlings

22 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Joanie

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service