All Discussions Tagged 'pod' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Omnipod failures

We have received numerous complaints about Omnipods failing. Up to 40% of a shipment of 10 pods. Plus complaints about a waste of insulin b…

Started by Mylan Hawkins

27 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by gorajekd

Omnipod?

I'm 18, and this October makes it 13 years of having type one diabetes. My new Endo brought to my attention I should try going on the omnip…

Started by Miranda branco

20 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by TracySue123

A pod, a hammer, and some vice grips later...

This thing is build like a tank... A very sturdy tank. The old pod could be pried open with a knife, but this one really does require a ham…

Started by Stephen Gilbert

4 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Brent

Next Generation OmniPod

BEDFORD, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/14/12 -- Insulet Corporation (NASDAQ: PODD), the leader in tubeless insulin pump technology, today announ…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

0 Dec 14, 2012

How hard is it to get on the pump?

I'm thinking of the pump, just wondering how hard is it to go from syringes and vials to the pump.

Started by Josh

13 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Chris Miller

Pods and last 12 hours of apidra blood sugar rising...

I had been warned this would happen, third day of apidra noting corrections not quite bring bs down... We are cash pay for pods, and we'd o…

Started by NatalieHodge

2 May 18, 2012
Reply by Uglycus

POD ERRORS!

Am I the only one having multiple pod errors? In two months I've had only 4 pods make it the 3 days. If it’s not an occlusion (without any…

Started by Itzel Rivero

26 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Mike

POD site on back and PDM

I placed my last pod on my back. I've done this a handful of times but this is the first time that I've had a problem. Everytime I bolus or…

Started by Anngelia

1 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by FHS

Pump Software

So I'm thinking about using the Pod. I'm looking for convenience, like most pumpers, but I'm as lazy as an old dog. I'm just terrible at re…

Started by Trevor Whittaker

4 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Trevor Whittaker

pro's and con's of the omni pod system

Hello all, I'm new to the forum/site and am on the fence about switching from shots tothe omni pod system.I was wondering if those of you w…

Started by dsg1987

5 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Eric Rizzo

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

The Newest Member of the DHF Team

Hi there! My name is Desiree Johnson and I’m the new addition to the DHF family! There is so much I want to share about my first few days at the office, but I’ll keep it short. The DHF team Read on! →

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service