All Discussions Tagged 'problems' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dexcom G4 Problems

I started using it on Thursday- the first receiver wasn't beeping/alerting properly, so they over nighted me a new one and now I'm having t…

Started by meee

3 on Sunday
Reply by Sarah

Stomach Problems, Type 1 Diabetes, Digestion Problems!!!!!

I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 2005 (I was 14). I am now 20 years old, and until approx. 2006 was otherwise very healthy, with wel…

Started by Rebecca

11 Feb 21
Reply by Holger Schmeken

a cry for help

(Warning: Very long and detailed but please read if you have the time. I very much need the help) Hey everyone, I'm 18 year old freshman at…

Started by Megasaurus_Rex

34 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Debra Marek

Pump Absorption Problems

I have a friend that has been a pumper since 1995. She has had a lot of absorption and allergy issues. She switched from 3 days with her si…

Started by Kelly WPA

14 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Kelly WPA

How to identify a site problem?

How do you guys go about identifying a site problem quickly: -Is it because it "hurts"? -Is it because BG values keep going up in spite of…

Started by Manny Hernandez

21 May 27, 2012
Reply by Richard P Cosgrove

(Women and Diabetes Question) Period Problems?

I have always had trouble with my blood sugar leading up to and during my period. The only way I have ever found to solve this problem is t…

Started by Rebecca

6 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Sarah Kay

Meter problems

Hi everyone,   I hope you all had a good festive season!   First day back at work today, and I pulled out my meter (an Accu-chek Integra: i…

Started by Loquacity

11 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by rick the "Blogabetic"

Edgepark - problems with the supplier of infusion sets

Our doctor recently suggested we switch to Sure-T infusion sets (Medtronics) for our 7 year old son.  As I was placing an order for these w…

Started by Tina10

3 May 20, 2010
Reply by Erika

I love my Endo, but hate his staff - HELP!!!!

I have been with the same endo. for 10 years now.  Over the past 3 years I have had repeated problems with his nurse returning my phone cal…

Started by Jessica

13 May 16, 2010
Reply by Jessica

absorption problems after 12 years on pump

Hi all,I've been on the pump for 12 years, and have always used sites on my abdomen. Over the past 9 months, I've been having terrible prob…

Started by LD

19 May 7, 2010
Reply by Nancy

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Diabetes Among Hispanics: We’re not all the same

US Hispanics are often portrayed in the press as a single, monolithic group. But anyone who has spent any time in San Francisco’s Mission District or the Bronx can tell you, we’re not all the same. Now we’re finding out Read on! →

Diabetes entre los hispanos: no somos todos iguales

Traducido por Mila Ferrer.    A menudo los Hispanos en Estados Unidos son retratados en la prensa como un solo grupo, monolítico. Pero cualquiera que haya pasado algún tiempo en el  Mission District de San Francisco o el Bronx se Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service