All Discussions Tagged 'programs' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How complex are the basal settings on your pump?

I often think, if I could whip up the perfect basal schedule, what would it look like? Has anyone gotten scientific with their basal settin…

Started by Gluke Skywalker

15 Mar 9
Reply by Benjamin McLaughlin

Fair question: What will the $20K be used for?

I received a very fair question (which in hindsight, we should have addressed as part of the campaign) in connection with our current fund…

Started by Manny Hernandez

7 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Manny Hernandez

Diabetes Hands Foundation Announces 2012 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

PRESS RELEASE   With support from Roche Diabetes Care, five grassroots initiatives in the US and two international projects will receive up…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

1 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Marie B

Big Blue Test Now Accepting Grant Applications to Help People with Diabetes In Need

PRESS RELEASE Five US$10,000 grants to be given to US-based 501(c)(3) organizations for lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and…

Started by Emily Coles

0 Aug 13, 2012

Lilly Diabetes and Walgreens Launch Diabetes Hypoglycemia Awareness Campaign

Press Release in Wall Street Journal's Market Watch 4/16/12 Lilly Diabetes and Walgreens to Help Combat the Growing Problem of Hypoglycemi…

Started by Emily Coles

1 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by MyBustedPancreas

Diabetes Hands Foundation Launches DHF Seeds!!!

Do you have an awesome idea for a service, program, book.... that will help improve life with diabetes? Want some help getting it off the g…

Started by Emily Coles

3 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Judith

OC Diabetes Resources Group Orange County, CA

We are the most highly recognized, awarded and endorsed Diabetes Resource Group in Orange County. All those affected by any Diabetes diagn…

Started by Henry D.

0 Sep 23, 2010

Insurance and glucose strips

How many of you have the same situation I have? I am curious. My insurance company will only allow so many strips a month for our daughter…

Started by Chloe Slage

44 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Chloe Slage

We are open and listening... please, let us know what you think...

As we get ready to move forward with the amazing photos that were submitted in the Diabetes Supplies Art Contest last month, we wanted to c…

Started by Andreina Davila

6 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Andreina Davila

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

World Diabetes Day at REALM Charter School

REALM Charter is a middle school full of amazing young people eager to learn about World Diabetes Day. Team DHF spent the day with over 300 students and taught them about the Big Blue Test and what they can do Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service