All Discussions Tagged 'pump' (456)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

medtronic 640g - Offical Details and photos

I have been searching for more info on the forthcoming medtronic 640g here are the pdf files from the australian website looks good ! happy…

Started by CGM & PUMP FAN

10 4 hours ago
Reply by Unknown Diabetic

Snorkeling and Insulin Pumps

Hey Pump users! I have been using a Medtronic Paradigm pump and I have decided to get into snorkeling and scuba diving. I've tried not wear…

Started by Laura

22 Dec 16
Reply by jjm335

Got my Freestyle Libre today

I received my Freestyle Libre today. Not easily done because of the controls that Abbot puts in place to ensure you can only buy it in appr…

Started by Christopher

25 Dec 15
Reply by Christopher

Pump screen burnout

Back in the summer I got a new pump under warranty because my pump was forgetting settings when I changed batteries. When I got the new pum…

Started by Jen

9 Dec 12
Reply by jjm335

Affordable Care Act and Pump supplies.

Please ignore if you are not in the States... Does anyone know how the Affordable care Act plans cover Diabetic supplies? I have searched e…

Started by Timothy

193 Dec 11
Reply by jbowler

Reflections on starting a pump and related issues

I recently started pumping for the first time. I figured writing about my experience might help others navigating the process, plus provide…

Started by niccolo

55 Dec 11
Reply by niccolo

Site Rotation Schedule and finger pricking

I was trying to share this in someone's discussion but it didn't send . So I hope this might help elsewhere. I am new to the site and I hav…

Started by PMichel

18 Dec 8
Reply by Mike Ratrie

Severe allergic reaction to adhesives - Need help and advice.

Hello everyone! (A big Thank You to Gary (Stemwinder) for helping me figure out the posting system!) I have had my T-Slim and Dexcom for a…

Started by Mario

12 Dec 4
Reply by DianaS

Animas® Vibe™ Insulin Pump and Continuous Glucose Monitoring System Receives FDA Approval

Full release HERE Animas Site CHESTERBROOK, Pa., Dec. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Animas Corporation today announced FDA approval of the Animas…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

9 Dec 2
Reply by Buckley83

How do you tape your infusion set?

I wasn't actually instructed to tape my infusion tubing when I was trained by my rep, but read the suggestion in Pumping Insulin, and it's…

Started by niccolo

11 Dec 2
Reply by acidrock23

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF receives $200,000 grant from Novo Nordisk

Grant given to support programs aimed at bringing together people touched by diabetes for positive change BERKELEY, CA: December 4, 2014 – Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF) has received a grant of US$200,000 from Novo Nordisk to support programs aimed at Read on! →

Guest Post: World Diabetes Day 2014 on Twitter… sifting through the data

At Symplur we track hashtags, keywords, user accounts, and pretty much anything else on Twitter that has to do with healthcare. We collect the data and then build countless ways to slice it up so that we’re able to better Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service