All Discussions Tagged 'pump' (427)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vote for Miss Idaho for People's Choice in Miss America

Sierra Sandison, Miss Idaho in the 2014 Miss America would like us to vote for her as the People's Choice. You may know of her from the #Sh…

Started by Marie B

4 2 hours ago
Reply by Marie B

Pumping & Gastroparesis??

I was wondering for those of you using a pump who also have GP, do you use an Extended Bolus or Multiwave?? I am trying to figure out which…

Started by Chris Ullger

4 18 hours ago
Reply by Terry

Medicaid!

What insulin pumps are covered by medicaid? I have united healthcare medicaid. I want the medtronic 530g

Started by Taylar

5 18 hours ago
Reply by Taylar

Help ! How to pay for expensive pump! After insurance, co-pay $5000!

Pennsylvania, USA. Do Type one diabetics qualify for medical assistance? My 21-year-old (diabetic since 13) expressed interest in using an…

Started by Linda M. Jones

11 22 hours ago
Reply by Alyssa

Used Humalog with pump for 4 years, then it wouldn't bring bg's down, so tried Apidra and it works!

Has anyone had the experience that using the same insertion sets, checking the pump with the Medtronic trouble shooter on the phone, and st…

Started by Suhen

10 yesterday
Reply by swisschocolate

Insulin pump and Medicare

I'm wondering if someone could help me here. I am trying to get approved for a pump, I am on Medicare. I was diagnosed about 10 years ago a…

Started by Leslie65

17 on Sunday
Reply by Ruth

Pumping vs MDI - A Case for Both

I am flip flopping on Pumping or using MDI to manage my diabetes. I can argue for both. Pump: Mentally better, once it is set right. MDI: M…

Started by Trev

67 on Sunday
Reply by artwoman

New AccuChek Combo User

Hello fellow pumpers.. I recently started using my new AccuChek Combo, Thursday to be exact. So far so good. I really like the features thi…

Started by Chris Ullger

9 Aug 13
Reply by Chris Ullger

Do you have problems on the third day?

We've heard some buzz about this and wanted to check it out directly with The People:  do you notice a difference in your blood sugars on…

Started by Emily Coles

59 Aug 13
Reply by Chris Ullger

Poll on Pumps

So which is the best pump of all? Lets do a semi-scientific analyses here. On the features common to all pumps we will do 1-5 (1= Not Good…

Started by olu Oog

6 Aug 12
Reply by Linda G

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Diabetes Among Hispanics: We’re not all the same

US Hispanics are often portrayed in the press as a single, monolithic group. But anyone who has spent any time in San Francisco’s Mission District or the Bronx can tell you, we’re not all the same. Now we’re finding out Read on! →

Diabetes entre los hispanos: no somos todos iguales

Traducido por Mila Ferrer.    A menudo los Hispanos en Estados Unidos son retratados en la prensa como un solo grupo, monolítico. Pero cualquiera que haya pasado algún tiempo en el  Mission District de San Francisco o el Bronx se Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service