All Discussions Tagged 'pump' (433)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

why won't my endo approve me pumping?(pls ansr)

i am really mad,you see,since i got D last Jan.,i have been asking for a pump,she would always tell me to wait first,the problem was me g…

Started by Asma

33 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Asma

New Paradigm Veo- not in U.S.

Have any of you seen this? http://www.medtronic-diabetes.co.uk/product-information/paradigm-veo/low-glucose-suspend.html Now, although th…

Started by Leann

1 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Brent

considering a pump. need advice!

Hi I'm looking into getting a pump this year! i dont even know WHAT things i should be considering and what questions i should be asking.…

Started by Sp!tf!re

21 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by sharif

Pump brand questions

I've been toying with the idea of getting a pump and my doctor and I talked about it today and I finally decided that I want to go on the p…

Started by Elizabeth

9 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth

Can't lose weight!!

So, I have been a diabetic since 1985 and a pump user for the past year. I quit smoking 5 years ago and immediately put on 30 pounds. I hav…

Started by Kelly

3 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Marps

I want my Lot 8s back!

Since I heard about the recall, sent them my unused quicksets, and received the first batch of the new ones it's been nothing but trouble.…

Started by Pavlos

74 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by chris kennedy

omni pod??? YES or NO

my son mark was diagnosed with type 1 in april at the age of 9. we are currently doing the NPH and Humalog shots in the morning before brea…

Started by Dad of Mark

8 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Lorraine

pro's and con's of the omni pod system

Hello all, I'm new to the forum/site and am on the fence about switching from shots tothe omni pod system.I was wondering if those of you w…

Started by dsg1987

5 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Eric Rizzo

New Tubeless Mini Pump Approved

From www.diabetesincontrol.com This article originally posted 01 August, 2009 and appeared in Issue 480 Medingo Introduces Solo™ MicroPum…

Started by Gerri

5 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Mark Hagen

What do I want/need? Pump, CGM, Pod?

Hello T 1's and their mommies (and daddies). I'm an old T1, a LADA, so I beg your time to help me make the right decision.. I'm a three yea…

Started by Maureen Nolan

32 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Maureen Nolan

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#MedicareCoverCGM Panel Discussion

If you follow the diabetes online community, you know that #MedicareCoverCGM is a big deal. We have continued to raise awareness on #MedicareCoverCGM because we believe that ALL people living with diabetes should have access to continuous glucose monitors (CGM). With Read on! →

#WalkWithD: Making MORE Sense of Diabetes

A few years ago, we at Diabetes Hands Foundation reached out to the members on TuDiabetes and asked them to share their perspective of life with diabetes through one of the five senses, as part of an initiative called Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service