All Discussions Tagged 'pump' (415)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Suggestions On A Backup Plan....

After being on this site I have found myself even more conscious then I was before about everything with my D's..which is a good thing real…

Started by Stacey :0)~

17 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Pavlos

Reusing your insulin chamber (Good or Bad)!?

I just wonder if any one do what I do. Some times I refill the insulin chamber and use it again. In my situation, since am using the Cozmo,…

Started by Ahmad

3 May 6, 2009
Reply by Dave    _

OmniPod Wins 2009 Edison Best New Product Award

I just received this in my Inbox --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Recognized for Innovative Des…

Started by Manny Hernandez

10 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by faye

My pump stopped working

I guess my pump can go into shock and freeze up because of static or humidity. Well that happen to me yesterday. I was putting my carbs in…

Started by Kasi

11 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Kasi

Insurance Companies .....

LOW DOWN, DIRTY RATS!!!!!!! That's what they are. This Saturday I got a notice in the mail that the insurance company (NOT Medicare) will…

Started by Lois

20 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Lois

What's your basal / bolus rate?

My settings are as follows: 2.0u/h 12 am to 8 am 1.5u/h 8 am - 12 am carb ratio is 2:15 I'm pumping with a 722 (clear) / Silhouette's wh…

Started by Cynthia F.

2 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Dave    _

20% delivery for 6 hours after new infusion sets are inserted

Used pump fine for five months and life was 'normal', then the problem developed. Paradigm pump + CGMS, 23 year old 160 lb 5'10" male. Trie…

Started by Parker

14 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Jason

Smiths Medical Stops Manufacturing and Selling Cozmo Insulin Pump

From the Cozmore.com web site: "Smiths Medical announced its intent to stop manufacturing and selling the Deltec Cozmo® insulin pump, effec…

Started by Manny Hernandez

2 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Manny Hernandez

Log Books vs. Meter/Pump Software

I am in the process of getting a pump. and through my research i have found that there are a lot of pumps and meters that come with softwar…

Started by Denise Reyes

4 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Gordon Paul Jones

Getting started and Basal Testing...

So, I have been type 1 for a little over a year, and have been on the pump since Feb 1st. I am curious how long it has taken others to get…

Started by Dan W.

13 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Dan W.

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

A Snapshot: Diabetes In The United States

An infographic explaining the most recent CDC diabetes figures, released in June 2014.

Will you Stand Hand in Hand in support of the Diabetes Hands Foundation?

Facing Diabetes Together Will you Stand Hand in Hand in support of  the Diabetes Hands Foundation? When you make a gift to the Diabetes Hands Foundation you help people with diabetes make positive changes in their lives. We believe that no Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service