All Discussions Tagged 'pump' (369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How long did you take for you to start seeing results after you started pumping or podding?

Good Morning- Almost a month ago I started using the Omnipod system. I am having issues w/ my fasting Bg's being too high...100-up. I am n…

Started by Sweeter Cherise

8 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Kristin

Pump support in Serbia

Original text in local language published on www.diabeta.net Website of Diabetes Association of Serbia May 13th, 2008 It is about Medtronic…

Started by Stela

0 May 23, 2008

Funny story about a new puppy and the pump!

I just got a 2 month old chocolate lab last Friday. She has to be the sweetest thing ever! At night she usually sleeps in her kennel becaus…

Started by Kim

2 May 14, 2008
Reply by Mike Campana

Personal letter to insurance for pump and CGMS appeal

Hi all! I need some advice. I am writing a letter to my insurance company for my final appeal with getting an insulin pump and continuous g…

Started by Salty and Sweet

3 May 5, 2008
Reply by Salty and Sweet

Minimed Paradigm / CareLink "Linking"

I just received my MM pump and have been sorting through the information, training, etc. I was wondering how MM users are transferring thei…

Started by Shawn-ATL

9 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by Bill Giles

Awesome Medical Care Team

I have been reading posts in here about people having issues with their doctors. I am one of the few lucky ones that has found an amazing d…

Started by Cody Turner

3 Apr 6, 2008
Reply by MeadowLark

What would you want to know

Ok pumpers, I've got one for you. If you could do it all over again and start from the day you decided to go on the pump, what questions wo…

Started by Chris Bishop

7 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by Stacy

Diabetes on Flickr

Hi everybody! For those interested in pumping and CGMs, I have started flickring some photos of my infusion sets, the CGM transmitter, etc…

Started by Sara

2 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by Sara

first job... some question

Well I start my first "real" job tomorrow and I am not sure when to disclose that I have Type 1 diabetes and am on an insulin pump. I did n…

Started by Emily Whiting

7 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by Cody Turner

Interview With Elliott Yamin: Published

As some of you may know, Elliott Yamin, of American Idol fame, has a type 1 diabetes and wears an insulin pump. I am going to have the opp…

Started by Manny Hernandez

9 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by Manny Hernandez

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

The Newest Member of the DHF Team

Hi there! My name is Desiree Johnson and I’m the new addition to the DHF family! There is so much I want to share about my first few days at the office, but I’ll keep it short. The DHF team Read on! →

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service