All Discussions Tagged 'pumping' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CGM and Injections

I have recently been diagnosed with T1D and I am giving myself injections at mealtime and long lasting every 24 hrs to stabilize my BG leve…

Started by Bailey

52 Sep 8
Reply by Bailey

Question about poor site absorption

I'm an Omnipod user, for a bit over a year now. I've read here many times about tubed pump users having poor absorption at a site, pulling…

Started by Dave

3 Aug 27
Reply by JohnG

Newbie at pumping.

I'm new to pumping and this past friday was the first day of being connected to my pump. My nurse, who did the training, told me to change…

Started by Billy

3 Aug 24
Reply by Marie B

Pumping & Gastroparesis??

I was wondering for those of you using a pump who also have GP, do you use an Extended Bolus or Multiwave?? I am trying to figure out which…

Started by Chris Ullger

6 Aug 21
Reply by Chris Ullger

Used Humalog with pump for 4 years, then it wouldn't bring bg's down, so tried Apidra and it works!

Has anyone had the experience that using the same insertion sets, checking the pump with the Medtronic trouble shooter on the phone, and st…

Started by Suhen

10 Aug 20
Reply by swisschocolate

New AccuChek Combo User

Hello fellow pumpers.. I recently started using my new AccuChek Combo, Thursday to be exact. So far so good. I really like the features thi…

Started by Chris Ullger

9 Aug 13
Reply by Chris Ullger

Market for new pump

Hey Everyone, I'm currently looking at updating my insulin pump, but there are some many to choose from. I've had a MiniMed about 6 years a…

Started by bmbd104

16 Aug 11
Reply by olu Oog

Inset disaster.

So just today I went through 5 insets. Each one was extremely painful and filled with blood. I tried my arm, stomach and my usual butt/hip…

Started by Taylor

14 Jul 22
Reply by La

Anyone using symlin with the V-GO disposable insulin Pump

My doctor has prescribed symlin for me but wants me to use it with the V-GO disposable insulin pump. THe problem is that I can't find any i…

Started by lisa

7 Jul 1
Reply by Aaron

What would you like your pump to do?

What (realistically) would you like your pump to be able to do? (By realistically I mean not "instantly cure diabetes" or "fly" haha)

Started by Nerdydude101

34 Jun 26
Reply by Aaron

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#MedicareCoverCGM Panel Discussion

If you follow the diabetes online community, you know that #MedicareCoverCGM is a big deal. We have continued to raise awareness on #MedicareCoverCGM because we believe that ALL people living with diabetes should have access to continuous glucose monitors (CGM). With Read on! →

#WalkWithD: Making MORE Sense of Diabetes

A few years ago, we at Diabetes Hands Foundation reached out to the members on TuDiabetes and asked them to share their perspective of life with diabetes through one of the five senses, as part of an initiative called Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service