All Discussions Tagged 'pumping' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Medtronic Paradigm 754 vs 722 model comparison

Dear all, I live in India and my son (9yr old) has Type 1 and is currently on injections twice a day. Am looking to buy the pump for him an…

Started by ramsdesk18

10 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by swisschocolate

Warrenty up soon on MM pump. Please advise on new tech.

nyone checked these out....tandem T slim, omnipod, new smaller version or asante Snap?

Started by lisa c

7 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Type 1 Diabetes Lounge

Pump site infection?

Hey guys! So first of all a little background about myself... I have had diabetes for almost 20 years, I was on the insulin pump originally…

Started by Beedubs

13 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Beedubs

Dual Wave Bolus

I've been pumping since May of 2002. Four years with the MM508 and three years with the MM515. Both pumps have the dual wave bolus feature,…

Started by Danny

198 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by KatieBoo

Help with skin problems

My son uses Insets and when I take them out, he itches where the patch was. Because of his scratching the area, he gets an angry red-lookin…

Started by Penny R.

15 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Callahan357

How hard is it to get on the pump?

I'm thinking of the pump, just wondering how hard is it to go from syringes and vials to the pump.

Started by Josh

13 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Chris Miller

Testing the Artificial Pancreas

My friend Kyle Rose had the opportunity to participate in part of the European artificial pancreas project. This is a guest post from him o…

Started by Bradford

9 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Timothy

How do you wear an insulin pump with fitted, fashionable clothing?!!!

Dear all,I've had diabetes 21+ years and have been pumping for the past 7 but I still have not figured out how to wear my insulin pump with…

Started by elizabetta

36 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by drmom777

ibolus

check out this study, looking at 'ibolus' feature ( insulin dosing based upon CGM data) versus traditional meal bolus ( carb ratios, correc…

Started by NatalieHodge

5 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by garidan

started pumping the Ping!

Hi....DD left the world of MDI yesterday. She is wearing a pink ping using the Contact Detach infusion set. She put in the set herself! (sh…

Started by sweet livy loo's mom

15 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Roark

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service