All Discussions Tagged 'sets' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where do you order pump supplies?

I think I posted this in the wrong forum - sorry haven't been on here in a while..... Just curious where others order their insulin pump su…

Started by Tikicristi

13 Apr 8
Reply by JenJen777

Infusion Sets - does anyone have problems with bruising & then, poor absorption?

Hi. I would appreciate any ideas regarding infusion sets that work well for active, slim pumpers. I used Comfort shorts for many years. Ear…

Started by Kathy

4 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Kathy

Am I just a rookie or am I doing something wrong? Help with infusion sets!

I just started using the MM Paradigm and have the Quick Set infusion sets. I switched from Omnipod because of insurance reasons and LOVED t…

Started by caseylynn39

14 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by caseylynn39

Why are we not supposed to put an infusion site too close to our belly buttons?

I am totally confused as to why I keep reading to stay 2 to 4 inches away from the belly button when inserting an infusion set. I wasn't to…

Started by Suzanne

23 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by TeeBee

Quick advice needed

I have 4 infusion sets left. That is 12 days for me and I need to get in an order. Have been rationing out pump supplies since I retired, a…

Started by Brunetta

5 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Brunetta

Different Infusion Sets for Different Sites?

I've been using Mio infusion sets since getting my pump a little over a year ago and generally have really liked them. Few issues, they sti…

Started by MyBustedPancreas

3 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by MyBustedPancreas

Animas and Anthem/Blue Cross issue

Not sure if this is right place for this, but anyone else have problems with re-ordering supplies lately? My health coverage and insurance…

Started by bobnominous

11 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Chris

Orbit Micro problems and other infusion set issues

Has anyone else experienced "No Delivery" or dodgy delivery problems with the Orbit Micro infusion set? I really liked them when I first st…

Started by Heather

1 May 23, 2011
Reply by nel

I feel like a grown up!

I just changed my first infusion set this morning!  I'm ridiculously happy about it, too, because it didn't hurt as badly as it did when I…

Started by bardowlatry

16 May 10, 2011
Reply by jrtpup

Inset Infusion Sets

Hi Everyone This is my first time posting anything, as I recently joined. I have a lot of problems using the inset infusion sets and was wo…

Started by aztype1

8 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by aztype1

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service