All Discussions Tagged 'site' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Well I tried it - infusion site in left boob

I think it was here at TuDiabetes that I read about some other women trying it. I wanted to give the usual places a rest - so I went for it…

Started by artwoman

101 May 20
Reply by Asma

Upcoming Trip...what to do with my pump and dexcom?

Hi Guys, I've been using my T-slim for a few months now. I'm loving it. I also use a Dexcom G4 which I also really like. I am going on a cr…

Started by Anna

2 Jan 13
Reply by Alycat

A diabetes project...AND I NEED YOUR HELP!

A few weeks ago I came on here and talked about a kickstarter fundraising thing I was doing to get funding for a photo project involving di…

Started by TheDiabetesHero

2 Jan 8
Reply by Piscesyin

Blood around infusion site; is this normal?

So I'm still learning whats okay and not so okay with pump normalities. I located an infusion set near my backside the other day and an hou…

Started by ashleypfuntner

19 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by ashleypfuntner

Tasting insulin?!

I have been on the Minimed Paradigm for a few years, and whenever I do a bolus over about 10 units, I get this horrible taste of insulin in…

Started by T1Teen

11 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by T1Teen

Infusion site change days - BG higher than normal

Hi everyone. I have searched a bit on this topic but haven't turned up much yet. I am new to having a pump and have been on it about three…

Started by Matt Walsh

34 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by LauraS

Infusion Set Changes

So today I put on my 3rd infusion set this morning. Started pumping Aug 8 and wore the first two for 3 days each. The first infusion set wa…

Started by awg0681

12 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Richard P Cosgrove

Can you have a "sort of bad" infusion site?

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm still fairly new at pumping and I was wondering if you can get an infusion site that is "sort of bad"? I…

Started by Suzanne

11 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by breaddrink

Itchy Sites

So I am having a really annoying problem with my infusion sites on my stomach. They get extremely itchy while in place and after I take the…

Started by CarlyP

7 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Ruth

cute injection aid to numb site for kids....?????

In a recent issue of the Diabetes Forecast or Diabetic Living magazine I saw a product made to numb the injection site for little kids. I t…

Started by Bug74

4 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by TimmyMac

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

A Snapshot: Diabetes In The United States

An infographic explaining the most recent CDC diabetes figures, released in June 2014.

Will you Stand Hand in Hand in support of the Diabetes Hands Foundation?

Facing Diabetes Together Will you Stand Hand in Hand in support of  the Diabetes Hands Foundation? When you make a gift to the Diabetes Hands Foundation you help people with diabetes make positive changes in their lives. We believe that no Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service