All Discussions Tagged 'software' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BGStar (and Agamatrix) software on 64bit windows

Sanofi BGSTar, which is made by Agamatrix and rebranded, comes with a software compatible only with 32 windows. If you try to install it on…

Started by garidan

3 on Thursday
Reply by Rod_Gr72

How can I contact with TuAnalyze team?

Hi! I'm new to tudiabetes and I'm looking for information about TuAnalyze. I'm a diabetic software developer studying a Master in Biomedica…

Started by churi2k

1 Jan 2
Reply by Marie B

If someone could develop you the ideal app for your phone, PC or Mac, what would it be?

I'm a professional software developer, having recently worked on an artificial pancreas project (vidaone.com/diabetes.htm). There are plent…

Started by diets4diabetes

8 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by diets4diabetes

Carelink software for Paradigm pump?

Hi all, I've finally decided I'm done being a Luddite -- I want to trade in my notebook and pencil for the Carelink software to track my di…

Started by beanstock

15 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by breaddrink

Verio IQ meter

Hello, all - Has anyone used the new OneTouch Verio IQ glucose meter? I'm thinking about possibly switching meters (currently use Contour U…

Started by TiaAJ

2 May 23, 2012
Reply by TiaAJ

Looking a One Touch Ultra Mini meter - Willing to trade

Hello All, My back up meter took a swim and died, but it was a Freestyle and I have the Ping and use the meter remote now and all the strip…

Started by Taylor Bennett

2 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Cristie

New version of GGC is out (0.4)

Hi ! And finally next version of GGC (GNU Gluco Control) is here (0.4). I will copy short descriptions with all needed information after…

Started by AndyRozman

9 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Guruprasad

Software Development (??)

I am a Mac/iPhone application developer, and I was wondering if anyone has an interest to learn (or any skills) to develop an application f…

Started by Joe

61 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Jared

Research monitoring of diabetes with artificial intelligence.

Hi. I'm doing work for college and I wonder if there is some software, or some research in this direction, for computer systems that monit…

Started by Onyas

2 May 11, 2011
Reply by Onyas

Medtronic Announces Mac Compatibility for CareLink® Personal Therapy Management Software for Diabetes

http://www.tudiabetes.org/group/minimedparadigmusers/forum/topics/medtronic-announces-mac

Started by Manny Hernandez

3 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Lisa Craig

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Diabetes Among Hispanics: We’re not all the same

US Hispanics are often portrayed in the press as a single, monolithic group. But anyone who has spent any time in San Francisco’s Mission District or the Bronx can tell you, we’re not all the same. Now we’re finding out Read on! →

Diabetes entre los hispanos: no somos todos iguales

Traducido por Mila Ferrer.    A menudo los Hispanos en Estados Unidos son retratados en la prensa como un solo grupo, monolítico. Pero cualquiera que haya pasado algún tiempo en el  Mission District de San Francisco o el Bronx se Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service