All Discussions Tagged 'sugar' (126)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Experience Switching to Paleo Diet

Disclaimer: I am not preaching or saying this is what you should do even though it has been very helpful for controlling my sugars. I just…

Started by DFresh

11 10 hours ago
Reply by Buckley83

CA bill to label sugary sodas, says sugar consumption leads to diabetes

State Sen. Bill Monning (D-Carmel) and the California Medical Assn. said the legislation is necessary because research links sugary drink c…

Started by Melitta

35 Apr 14
Reply by Brunetta

I understand DENIAL but it annoys me when Diabetics complain about their health and don't take care of themselves.

I have been a Type 1 Diabetic for 32 years now and the older I get the more I want to smack stupid upside its head. My cousin Patty died fr…

Started by david-1968

62 Mar 9
Reply by david-1968

Misconceptions about Diabetes! Youtube videos

Hey, I'm Danica! I'm new to TuDiabetes but I'm excited to network with you guys! I just wanted to let anyone who is interested know that I…

Started by Danica

81 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by shoshana27

Lisinopril and Diabetic Nephropathy

Not seeing this in the forums so if there, please forgive the addition! About 10 or 12 years ago, a primary care doctor suggested low dose…

Started by Piscesyin

30 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by JiMMy

I have hypothyroidism and I had a CT scan with contrast

I had DKA last January and from that time I have been having issues with my digestive system, the most recent one being acidity below navel…

Started by Guruprasad

1 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Zoe

Blood sugar drop at night?

Hi everyone, I've been having an issue with my sugars dropping before bedtime and when I wake up. At 6am this morning I woke up randomly to…

Started by Errie

6 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Errie

Uncontrolled blood sugars after exercising; please offer suggestions! :)

I was diagnosed with T1 April 1, 2012 (funny joke, eh?) at age 21 and had a really rough transition into the diabetic lifestyle. Currently,…

Started by ashleypfuntner

11 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by acidrock23

Need some help with testing...

Hey everyone. This is going to be an interesting first post by me, as I just joined the "community" today. In actual fact, I joined because…

Started by Dave.Ladner

74 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Leah

Tricky Reading after exercise

This happens with me usually. I am T1 on basal and bolus regime. I wake up at 5.00 Am and go out for walk + exercise including 500 metre ru…

Started by hello123

3 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Brian (bsc)

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service