All Discussions Tagged 'sugars' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HIGH BG with Insulin, Metformin and Invokana

Hi all! I've been a T1 for the past 14 years and always managed good control, my last A1c was 7.0. I'm on a t:slim pump and wear a Dexcom r…

Started by mmr5020

12 Jul 29
Reply by 2hobbit1

Interested in a Diabetes Teen Youtube Channel?

Hello! I was sorta thinking last night.... I wanted to see if anyone was interested in maybe making a youtube channel about diabetes! First…

Started by Caren

0 Feb 15

Dear pup,

Oh pup, I remember when I first came on here about a year go and you introduced yourself right away. I remember thinking, "wow, she was SO…

Started by Caren

1 Jan 30
Reply by 明けてく空

OPTIFAST AND DIABETES 2

I am wondering how Optifast impacts on blood sugar levels.Although I am losing weight,feeling better and have better blood pressure,cholest…

Started by Sarahtrust

15 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by jims

Low sugars coming at times that shouldn't be

I have been diagnosed for 13 years now, under tight control for about three years on Metformin and Amaryl. I also have lost over 80 lbs, ha…

Started by sdkate

11 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by JustLookin

Sugars going up for no reason almost all the time even when i'm not eating anything

It's been like this a lot for me recently, whenever I eat anything now i have to take waaay more insulin than I used to and it's been getti…

Started by NyJonesy26/Ken

8 May 23, 2013
Reply by Brian (bsc)

My 12 yr old son is lying about blood sugars and sneaking food. HELP!

Hello, I am new to this website. My son is 12yrs old, he has type 1 diabetes and wears an insulin pump. He was dx'ed at age 2 and has been…

Started by Sarah

40 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by cristi gabbert

High Sugars & Thinking

Finally my sugars are stabilising :) After going on DAFNE I understand so much so much better !! But I've had about 3 months of bad control…

Started by Char8833

6 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Wren

Question for working diabetics

So I recently went from being a stay at home mother to working outside of the home. I did it because financially we are not stable enough.…

Started by Cherise

2 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Leo2

Need Opinions!! My T1 is having high blood sugars....

Hello, I need some opinions on what you would do..... My son which is on a pump is eating breakfast at 8:15am getting his bolus 15 minutes…

Started by c.schambers

13 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by jwinc

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF receives $200,000 grant from Novo Nordisk

Grant given to support programs aimed at bringing together people touched by diabetes for positive change BERKELEY, CA: December 4, 2014 – Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF) has received a grant of US$200,000 from Novo Nordisk to support programs aimed at Read on! →

Guest Post: World Diabetes Day 2014 on Twitter… sifting through the data

At Symplur we track hashtags, keywords, user accounts, and pretty much anything else on Twitter that has to do with healthcare. We collect the data and then build countless ways to slice it up so that we’re able to better Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service