All Discussions Tagged 'supplies' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to get the medical communty to take this seriously?

I am sorry I don't find it sad, I find it a disgrace! I'll let you know that right now the medical community is not high on my list of favo…

Started by Cathy Jacobson

0 Mar 6, 2012

one touch lancets

I just switched meters and no longer need the lancets for my one touch since i am no longer using it. Dose anyone know if or where i can do…

Started by Rachel

7 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by still_young_at_heart

Buying Supplies on Ebay?

I'm wondering if anyone has purchased supplies on Ebay. I have never purchased any of our supplies there, but see that test strips and Omni…

Started by Jen

5 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Rye

Help Victims of Irene Stay Healthy and Safe

The Charles Ray III Diabetes Association, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose mission is to make a difference in the lives of…

Started by Emily Coles

0 Aug 29, 2011

Do You Know about the Inject-Ease?

Hey all, I've been doing shots for the past couple days because I had an issue with my Omnipod as I was getting into bed last Monday night…

Started by Emily Coles

5 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Manny Hernandez

jogging and your medical supplies

the weather is kind of getting nicer around here and i would like to start jogging out to the gym instead of driving. usually when i go to…

Started by Denise Reyes

16 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by DogLady

insurance no longer covering Animas pump supplies?

Hello~ I have a D-Mom friend who was just told that her insurance no longer covers her daughter's Animas PING pump supplies. she has about…

Started by Jessica05

5 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Kristin

Medtronic Minimed Paradigm Pump Quicksets?

Dear Community Members, Does anyone have suggestions for where someone could find donated pump supplies? My health insurance changed the a…

Started by elizabetta

3 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Tom S

No Insurance

Hello everyone, I have recently been put on SSA Disability and will not be eligle for medicare insurance for another 18months. That being s…

Started by Matt

6 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Matt

Advice... online pharmacy yes or no?

Having some very strange problems with our local small pharmacy. I am curious on a couple of points. Do many tumembers use online pharmaci…

Started by Stuart

21 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by shrek

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service