All Discussions Tagged 'supplies' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are my rights as a diabetic in a public held event?

I recently joined a support group in Houston for T1's and just think they are awesome. Last month, I was shocked to find out one person was…

Started by Soaring Freak

20 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Ruth

Going to Six Flags!

I'll be going to Six Flags next week, and I need to know who has ideas of what the best way to carry my supplies is. All I usually carry is…

Started by Toni

3 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Stuart

Taxes: Maximize Your Diabetes Medical Expense Deductions

Article in Diabetes Daily By David Edelman Finishing up your taxes? Diabetes can be extraordinarily expensive, so don’t miss any of these…

Started by Emily Coles

8 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Gerri

Diabetes Supplies in Dire Need in Wake of Hurricane Isaac

Kindly read here to see how you may help those in need. http://diabetesdad.org/2012/09/08/dire-need-of-diabetes-supplies-due-to-hurricane-i

Started by Tom, Diabetes Dad

0 Sep 8, 2012

Cut Off of Medical Insurance! :O

Hello fellow Diabetics, I really need some advice right now. My family is really panicking about this. My Diabetic sister just turned 21 ye…

Started by Sarah D

13 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Kathy

KPP Pump Pockets

KPP Pump Pockets offers a 10% discount to members of TuDiabetes on all their insulin pump accessories.  They are currently in a contest t…

Started by Emily Coles

0 Jun 15, 2012

FREE Lancets

Hi everyone. I have several boxes of one touch ultra lancets that go for almost $15 a box.My Insulin pump supplier sent me a 3 month supply…

Started by Kathy

4 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by shelly

How to get the medical communty to take this seriously?

I am sorry I don't find it sad, I find it a disgrace! I'll let you know that right now the medical community is not high on my list of favo…

Started by Cathy Jacobson

0 Mar 6, 2012

one touch lancets

I just switched meters and no longer need the lancets for my one touch since i am no longer using it. Dose anyone know if or where i can do…

Started by Rachel

7 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by still_young_at_heart

Buying Supplies on Ebay?

I'm wondering if anyone has purchased supplies on Ebay. I have never purchased any of our supplies there, but see that test strips and Omni…

Started by Jen

5 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Rye

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF receives $200,000 grant from Novo Nordisk

Grant given to support programs aimed at bringing together people touched by diabetes for positive change BERKELEY, CA: December 4, 2014 – Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF) has received a grant of US$200,000 from Novo Nordisk to support programs aimed at Read on! →

Guest Post: World Diabetes Day 2014 on Twitter… sifting through the data

At Symplur we track hashtags, keywords, user accounts, and pretty much anything else on Twitter that has to do with healthcare. We collect the data and then build countless ways to slice it up so that we’re able to better Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service