All Discussions Tagged 'test' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Celiac disease blood test

This is kind of OT, but I know there are a few of you here with celiac disease. Does anyone know for the celiac disease blood test (TTG) wh…

Started by Jen

11 Dec 3
Reply by meee

DHF Wants To Know About You!

The Diabetes Hands Foundation Facebook page should represent those touched by diabetes a little more. Thats why we need your help! Please l…

Started by Desiree

1 Oct 27
Reply by Emily Coles

How many Test Strips do you use in 1 month? Just Curious.

I seem to be a compulsive "tester".....I was just wondering if I am "out there" on how many Test Strips I use. I will say about 400-500 a m…

Started by Robyn

566 Sep 29
Reply by Maddie

530G with Enlite Experience?

I'm curious about the feedback from people who're using the Medtronic 530G with Enlite. I tried the 530G with Enlite for 24-hour and didn't…

Started by Allie Beatty

11 Sep 2
Reply by Allie Beatty

iHealth Lab's launches "world’s smallest, most portable mobile glucometer"

So I'm curious who else saw this mobile personal healthcare company announce their really small glucometer that attaches to an android or i…

Started by SSD

4 Aug 8
Reply by laurenc873

Prior Authorization for test stips

Hello everyone, I have recently changed insurance which has made everything that I get related to DM management be re-evaluated. My insurer…

Started by nrioles

0 Aug 5

hot weather and test strips/meters

its really hot here in seville right now, like over 100F/40C and im getting a whole bunch of e13 error messages. ive used different boxes o…

Started by pancreaswanted

10 Jun 29
Reply by Scott A

Nationwide Voluntary Recall of BMB-BA006A Advocate Redi-Code+ Blood Glucose Test Strips

Full Press Release HERE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - June 6, 2014 - Diabetic Supply of Suncoast, Inc. initiated a nationwide voluntary recall o…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

0 Jun 12

Blue Cross/Blue Shield is trying to kill me.

Ok, that might be an overstatement. But i have been trying to get a refill for my test strip prescription for 3 weeks and I'm not getting a…

Started by Elaine

11 May 22
Reply by Zoe

Insurance delay on supplies

Is there anyone else experiencing difficulty with getting supplies with the change in insurance coverage? I recently switched to Blue Shiel…

Started by Chris

11 May 2
Reply by Chris

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF receives $200,000 grant from Novo Nordisk

Grant given to support programs aimed at bringing together people touched by diabetes for positive change BERKELEY, CA: December 4, 2014 – Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF) has received a grant of US$200,000 from Novo Nordisk to support programs aimed at Read on! →

Guest Post: World Diabetes Day 2014 on Twitter… sifting through the data

At Symplur we track hashtags, keywords, user accounts, and pretty much anything else on Twitter that has to do with healthcare. We collect the data and then build countless ways to slice it up so that we’re able to better Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service