All Discussions Tagged 'to' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newly Diagnosed and Getting Married!

Hello everyone!   Thanks for the warm welcomes, I really didn't expect it! Let me introduce myself; my name’s Paris, I'm an Asian-American…

Started by Paris P

8 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by A

OH boy,now what?

I am a type two, I am on Amaryl and Janumet right now, hoping to change to byetta or insulin soon, But that's not the problem. I devleoped…

Started by Cathy Jacobson

5 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Peetie

Never had to do this before ---- I"m sick

In the 11 years that I have been a diabetic, I have NEVER been sick....well this year I am making up for lost time, got a flu shot, but nob…

6 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Peetie

I am frustrated now.....

Wrote and called Medicaid of South DAkota, and yes, it is true, type II's who are controlled, meaning you have an A!C below 7.0 are allowed…

7 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Pauly

Extra What?!

I am in need of some help. My daughter, Ray, and I are going on a cruise this week. We are leaving Thursday. I know, I am a last minute pac…

Started by kittiecouture

26 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Scott E

Mental Health Stigmas - Barrier to Seeking Help?

Link to my Blog "Diabetes Mindgame" What do you think?

Started by Trev

0 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by uptowngirl

We'll Type You Later

Has anyone else had an endocrinologist(s) decline to tell you what type you are because they can't verify if you are a 2 or a 1.5? I have…

Started by Belgienne

28 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Natalie ._c-

What is the hardest part of managing your diabetes, Part II ---- what could you do?

It appears that eating and the food intake is the hardest for most of us, exercise comes in next, and the awesomeness of the disease itself…

11 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by karebear1966

Affirmations - do you use them? Can you suggest some for my screen saver? Dr. B calls it self hypnosis on page 198 of his DS 2007 edition

Hello, I am a type 2, dx. date was April 2009, and started on metformin ER in Sep or November 2009. My HGA1c just got worse: 6.7 in late Ma…

Started by tigger

18 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Gerri

Foods bad/unsuitable for Diabetics

Banana is probably the worst food to eat as a Diabetic. While it's good for leveling sugars during/after a hypo, it can have serious conseq…

Started by Haroon

28 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Knorris

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF receives $200,000 grant from Novo Nordisk

Grant given to support programs aimed at bringing together people touched by diabetes for positive change BERKELEY, CA: December 4, 2014 – Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF) has received a grant of US$200,000 from Novo Nordisk to support programs aimed at Read on! →

Guest Post: World Diabetes Day 2014 on Twitter… sifting through the data

At Symplur we track hashtags, keywords, user accounts, and pretty much anything else on Twitter that has to do with healthcare. We collect the data and then build countless ways to slice it up so that we’re able to better Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service