All Discussions Tagged 'traveling' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Traveling?

I am flying for the first time during the end of the month for a choir trip to New York! I am so excited! I was wondering if the security i…

Started by Caren

4 May 2, 2013
Reply by lisaNC

Traveling with Insulin - Third World Country

Hello all! I am traveling out of the country for the first time since being diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 3 months ago. I am going to Jord…

Started by Dianne

14 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Jamie Dee

Flight info

This is the season for traveling and I'd just like to review the information found at http://blog.tsa.gov/2009/03/traveling-101-for-diabeti

Started by Sarah Kay

0 May 11, 2010

Traveling the World with Diabetes: Bridget McNulty

If you would like to suggest someone for a member spotlight, please contact us. Bridget McNulty has been a member of TuDiabetes since Marc…

Started by TuDiabetes Administration

0 Sep 29, 2009

Holiday Travel and Eyeball Meetups

For those of us traveling a ways from home for the holidays... it might be nice to touch base with the folk in the areas we're heading. Th…

Started by tmana

1 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by Sohair Abdel-Rahman

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service