All Discussions Tagged 'yoga' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bikram yoga & CGM

Are there any Type 1's who practise Bikram yoga & use a pump & CGM? Really hoping to find someone !!

Started by Anthea pena

12 Apr 13
Reply by Donna

Ayurveda

Last Friday at a birthday party I met a woman who practices Ayurvedic medicine. She works with people who have diabetes (among other things…

Started by Emily Coles

15 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by lotsofshots

Yoga cures diabetes?

I'm an Indian who was born and raised in the US. When I got diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes, my aunt and uncle told me to do certain yoga mo…

Started by Nilesh

33 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Ram Prakash Singh

Basal reduction and yoga?

Any pumpers out there who do yoga that can offer some advice on basal reduction? I am starting yoga again and I have no idea if I should re…

Started by Suzanne

4 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Stuart

Laughter as therapy

Ok, everyone has heard that laughter is the best medicine, right? I myself try to find the good in every situation, ever the optimist. And…

Started by Rebecca Bax

7 May 4, 2010
Reply by Teena

Yoga for type 2? What do u think?

ok so my mom has been bugging me for years that i should do yoga as it is supposed to bring down ur sugar and increase your metabolism rate…

Started by Megha

3 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Megha

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#MedicareCoverCGM Panel Discussion

If you follow the diabetes online community, you know that #MedicareCoverCGM is a big deal. We have continued to raise awareness on #MedicareCoverCGM because we believe that ALL people living with diabetes should have access to continuous glucose monitors (CGM). With Read on! →

#WalkWithD: Making MORE Sense of Diabetes

A few years ago, we at Diabetes Hands Foundation reached out to the members on TuDiabetes and asked them to share their perspective of life with diabetes through one of the five senses, as part of an initiative called Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service