What do you play? I play trumpet and French horn, and have played since I was 12 years old! I'm in a little community orchestra now and have fun with it. I put myself through college playing French horn!

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I played Sax through high school, but now I play drums in a local band. My profile pic is of me at a gig holding a shaker. I also play some mandolin.
I played flute in school. From 4th grade until I graduated! I don't play much now. But I love to sing =D
I play (in order from longest time played) piano, flute, piccolo, tenor sax, alto sax, and I'm trying to learn the accordion. I have been singing in choirs since I was 3, but quit my university's choir about a year ago because the director was crazy.
Used to play the piano--but haven't had one for many years.But the hubby and I have recently (Aug) taken up learning to play the guitar.
Any other banjo players? I'm into playing banjo and ukulele. Does that make me weird?
Yes Sam, playing banjo does make you weird. But playing uke evens it back out. I have a bunch of tunes of my banjo playing posted on my tudiabetes page- check them out!
I've been playing piano for 10 years. I might go to college for something musical, but I haven't made up my mind yet. I recently found a website with free piano sheet music. Here it is: http://m-piano.blogspot.com/.

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service