Mine is purple. I am looking into the "skins" I saw them on Minimed online and they come in all types of colors and designs. Has anyone tried the skins yet?

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My pump is clear. I did get a skin. I loved it. But evenutally I just wanted to take it off. The bad part is that you can't take them off and put them back on, or switch them. So be sure you will like the one you get. Otherwise it's a wasted $20.
Yikes, thats not good. Is it glued on?
I went with black. It is more slimming:)
I have always been partial to black or "smoke" colored pumps as minimed calls em.
I ordered a blue Animas2020.I asked the rep which color is most popular.She said it all depends on how well you want the pump hidden.Well I said I didn't mind if the pump was visible.I am proud to become a pumper.Amen!
Dee, I also have an Animas 2020. I ordered silver (my rep recommended black as it "blends" better - I was like whatever - I don't care who notices it!)

So, I ordered my pump on a Friday - the following Monday - they had a pink one available! I was soooo mad that I couldn't change my order to that one! lol

Have you found skins or things for the 2020?
Hi Katrina!! I am still pretty new at this.I haven't even used my new pump.I go to my doctor on the 13th.I will have 3 days of saline for good practice! I kinda wanted a pink one too,but I would have had to wait til April and I just couldn't.I am way ahead of the game anyway cause my appointment was on May 1.
Hey my first pump is hopefully in the works. And its color will be purple.Purple means royality.And is my favorite color. I DO NOT mind it showing as lomg as it works and keeps me in control. And less complications.I have seen the skins they look cool. First i got to get used to all the functions before i even think of them. But did see mickey and tink. Being a disney nut. May be before i go back to wdw in nov. diabeticidol94
Which pump are you trying to get? Did you see a Mickey Soccerer? Where did you find the skins?
Mine is a blue minimed. I never tried skin. We don't have them here...
go to minimed.com I know I have seen them there before. I am looking for pink and brown polka dots or something crazy so when I pull it out to use it I's a silent way of saying I am proud of it and being in control of my diabetes!!!!!
Ok, I must be having a bad brain day. Once I saw the colors of the Minimed pumps on their website, but now I can't find them again. Can someone post the link?

Anyone know how the Minimed skins attach? Are they stickers?

Thanks a bunch!

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service