Hey everyone,

If you are planning on riding a Tour de Cure this year, post up here so we can all know who's riding where, and how far! Might give us a chance to do some meet-n-greets in real life, not just here in cyberspace.

I'll be riding the TDC in Fargo, ND -- June 18th -- 75-mi edition.

Cheers all,
Mike

Tags: Cure, Cycling, Tour, de

Views: 259

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I'm riding in the Buffalo/Niagara TDC this June (30 miles). I signed up for it the day I got home from the hospital after my diagnosis.
Have you registered as a member of Team Red? See you there!

Drew
Yes, I have, and I have raised $2700 for our team this year. I will be unable to come to tomorrow's training ride as I have the crud going around, but see you there on another time. Connie
Doing 3 so far this year...

Team Red - Lake Nona, FL - 6 Mar 2011

Team Red - Lakewood Ranch, FL - 13 Mar 2011

Team Red - Buffalo, NY - 6 Jun 2011

Still thinking about doing the Indy Ride the following weekend on 11 June as well

GO RED RIDER
I am a Red Rider in San Diego, CA and will be riding the May7th 104 mile ride.
I will also be leaving, Mike, from Fargo, ND on July 6th on my cross country ride
to Bar Harbor, Maine. Two years ago, I did San Diego to St. Augustine, so now I am venturing into the northern area.
Go Red Rider!!!
Hi Everyone!
I will be speaking a few Tour VIP dinners and then riding at the Minnesota Twin Cities Tour and at the Tour de Cure Colorado. The Cycling Team of Team WILD: Women Inspiring Life with Diabetes is going to all ride the Tour in Colorado! We have room on the team still! Come to an info session this month to learn more. http://teamwild.org
See you on the road!
Mari
Founder of the Red Rider Program
Founder of Team WILD
Signed up for the century in Long Beach on May 1st. Would love to meet up with anyone :)
Upped that to doing 4 this year... Team Red - Lake Nona, FL - 6 Mar 2011( Done) Team Red - Lakewood Ranch, FL - 13 Mar 2011 (done) Team Red - Buffalo, NY - 6 Jun 2011, Indy 11 June on the 11th. GO RED RIDER!
I just joined Team Red here in Houston. I'm still debating on either the 60 mi or the 100 mi. Ours is in September, and if you are familiar with Houston weather, you know it's hotter than hell then.
Yeah Dani,
Ours is on June 4th. Around here, that means either cold, hot,or flooded. I'm doing the 100 for the first time in my life, & training has been tough because of all the darn rain. Three of our 4 routes involve ferry crossings of the Mississippi, which always makes it interesting also.
I can't believe I haven't posted mine here yet!

I'm doing Basking Ridge, NJ this coming Sunday (June 5, 2011) as a member of Team Red. I had originally signed up to do the 50-mile again but the weather and my cold-related circulation issues have me so far off my training that I'm going to change down to the 30-mile this year.

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service