April's blog topic is the game Truths and Lies!
Have you ever played it? You tell 3 true things about yourself and 1 lie, and the other players try to guess which is the lie. Obviously, you try to make it hard to guess. Come up with something really outlandish but TRUE, to throw people off the scent.
Let's play it! Share 3 true things and one lie relating to you and your diabetes experience, and let's see if we can guess which is which. It's a great time to dig into your funny, unbelievable, weird and ridiculous experiences! You can post them in the discussion below or in a blog (then post the link to your blog below).
I'll start us off in the discussion below...
I think #1.
Actually the fib is #3, well part of it is a fib.
1. For the longest time in my teen years I tried to eat everything that wasn't on my diet just to prove I could eat it.
2. During a low I have totally taken out a display at a 7-11
3. I have fallen out in a seizure during a low in Jury duty.
4. Til this day I don't remember my diagnoses.
I remember you posting about one of those Doris, and 2 of the others seem totally feasable for you LOL
I guess 4.
Yup....I'm going with 4 also!
I'm so afraid to play this b/c I post about everything LOL!
Ding Ding u guys win!!!
1. I had a 108 three times in a row.
2. I'm the third generation in a row to be diagnosed with diabetes.
3. I ran out of insulin in my pump and my grandparents locked us out of the house, which was where my supplies were. And my grandparents weren't home.
4. I celebrate the anniversary of my diagnosis (kinda).
This should be pretty hard, since none of these are extra-ordinary. Good luck!
Unless your tests were five minutes apart, #1 sounds like a fib. (#3 would be really scary.)
Nope, #1 is true. (The tests were for lunch, snack, and dinner. That was a pretty good day.)
I vote #2.
You got it!