Started new sensor Sat mid afternoon, first 24 hours little off on readings, then fairly stable second day, now beginning of 3rd day and am almost at the 3 hr mark of the dreaded ??? Dex tech says "wait the 3 hrs, if no readings, pull sensor, start new, and call it in in morning."
Do you all try to turn it off, then restart as a new sensor to see if will read before pulling?
Note - new user, this is 3rd sensor for me. 1st used the 7 days but probably could of run more, second ran full 14 days - it did good with low drops but was slow/missed high on second week.