Does anyone heard or knew somebody getting cured of Diabetes II?

I am just curious if anybody heard or personally knew of anyone getting cured by diabetes 2?I attended last year a free seminar about natural way of healing and one a lady gave her testimony of getting cured by becoming a vegetarian and using the natural herb being sold by one Dr. Tam Mateo. Their office address is in Pasig city.
http://www.mukamo.com/salamat-doks-dr-tam-mateo-free-health-seminar/
Above is the related link

Tags: Seminar, free

Views: 1546

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a lawyer friend who is your namesake and his nick is Vanni. By the way, I am now waiting for my medical bracelet which I won from ebay.
I'm not sure if i was able to save my comments previously,,, anyway I'm highly recommending you have a consultation and follow dr. tam's protocol for 1 month. have a before and after lab examination for you to have an objective comparison. I know there are lots of diabetic, liver, cancer patients there. If just in case, you are trying it, please follow his protocol strictly for us to see the results. I think it would be nice if you post your lab exam, particularly something that's related to blood sugar? before and come back to us after.... :) My mom's not diabetic, but Dr. Tam was able to provide the treatment / comfort she never got from her 7 year consultation with MDs .
Thanks Jojo, I think my problem in following Dr. Tam Mateo's protocol is in eating his prescribe recipe. I'm always on a field working so my food intake would pose a problem. Hope I could adjust my time and try his formula.

Thanks. This one made my day! I don't have a problem with dirt in my colon ever since I stopped eating dirt.

In 5 to 8 hours, expect severe diarrhea like symptoms in the early morning as your body violently purges dirt from deep in your colon.

Amen...

Metformin, suppressing appetite...I still eat well...(that would be nice, though...)
I was going to respond and then not and then again. It's a hot subject. I have been told that you CAN cure T2 diabetes by losing the weight that caused it in the first place and eating properly. It is CURED according to good sources. Of course, you can find "good sources" to pronounce anything. Lois La Rose, Milwaukee, WI
Lois,

Type 2 is NOT caused by weight. It is strongly genetic in nature, and the genetic underpinnings are worsened by exposure to common toxins in our food, water and air like pesticides, PCB, and plastics like Bisphenol-A. 80% of the obese never become diabetic. Thin relatives of people with Type 2 already show serious insulin resistance on testing. Others have mitochondria that malfunction causing fat to be overstored.

The IR and loss of beta cell secretion power that comes with these genes causes hunger and dysregulated eating that eventually causes obesity. But the underlying diabetes comes first. The Obesity is a symptom, not the cause.

There's a lot more. I have it written up and documented with cites to the published research on this page: You Did Not Eat Your Way to Diabetes.
Jenny and Renee, your comments really help me deal with the guilt factor in being diagnosed. I have been blaming myself and having a tough time with it since my diagnosis. I know my lifestyle has contributed to my diabetes, but, I appreciate hearing that it is not 100% My fault because of my lifestyle. Thanks!!!
Translation: He'll write after he has consulted his lawyer to make sure he hasn't given you grounds for a malpractice suit.
Renee, good for you for giving up the guilt. I remember when you were blaming yourself, so glad you know better now! And I look forward to your doc's reply, if it ever comes. I agree with Jenny about that. Truthfully, I think people (and by people, I mean people like us who are really looking into it, not the ADA and most doctors, who are still back in the 60s) are just beginning to learn that the real core of the problem is insulin resistance, so that it would make sense to give metformin before diabetes hits.
Chris, It also happened to me when my doctor told me that Diabetes have no cure. I felt the whole world crumble.

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service