Has anybody done any good exercise dvds lately? i love being able to just put a dvd on when i can't make it to the gym. I have everything from turbo jam to billy banks, to biggest loser. What's your fave at home dvd?

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my favorite dvd is mine lol i made a fitness dvd because i want other diabetics to see it as motavation !! its called endurance strike by tiffany reed . kickbox is the style. my first dvd so i was a little nervous lol ready to begin another one

t25, for now!

I like T25 a lot too. I had pretty good results the first time I did it and like Shaun T a lot, very positive and uplifting, while he goes "I know you're gonna hate me...". I have that and P90X3 which I also found pretty effective as I went from 1 to 5 pullups in 90 days.

I've been doing DDP Yoga and love it! I also use the Xbox 1 Fitness Center and love it, too! The wonderful thing about Xbox fitness is a lot of it is free, and you can choose from tons of workouts, types, and levels. All you need is an Xbox 360 or Xbox 1.

bootcamp kettle bell workout by angie miller. it is 6 sets plus a set of abs and another of push ups. the whole thing is an hour but when i dont have lots of time ill do two or three sets and im good.

when i first got it i had to work up to completing the whole thing in one go. youll be sore afterwards. ive had it for like three years and i still love it.

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Joins Diabetes Advocacy Alliance

Diabetes Hands Foundation is incredibly honored to join the Diabetes Advocacy Alliance, an organization with the drive and potential to affect a powerful, positive impact on diabetes and healthcare policy. Diabetes Advocacy Alliance is a 20-member coalition of leading professional Read on! →

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service