What would your Diabetes say to you?
Mine would say something like this...
1. Are you ready for some ups and downs?
2. Do you really think I care what you eat?
3. A shedule... Ha, I don't work on a schedule.
4. How low can you go, How High can you fly?
5. I never sleep and I am always working against you, Nice to meet you too.
6. Today will be a bad day, any questions?
7. Are you thinking of me? I'm thinking about you?
8. Life is like a box of chocolates... expect without the chocolate for you!
9. Need Insulin? I'm not telling you how much!!!
10. Who doens't like finger pricks, needles, and infusion sets? Oh wait, you don't, lol.
I will never go back to work.....too much fun watching you try to do it all on your own.
Well, you are the one who always says you want to be a lifelong learner. Keep trying, you'll never figure it all out.