Okay so lately I have been craving cake real bad. And I hate the fact that most cakes are loaded with sugar. BUT I have found a cake that is pretty good with carbs and TASTES amazing.
Its Jello Cake.
All you need to do is get a box of French Vanilla cake, a box oof sugar free Jello, and a container of cool whip. Since sugar free Jello has no carb you don't have to worry about that, cool whip is pretty close to carb less as well so all you have to really count is the carb in the cake.
All you do to make it is
1) bake the cake as directed on the box.
2) prepare the jello as directed (without chilling it)
3) Poke holes into the cake
4) pour the liquid Jello over the cake
5) Put the cake in the Fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
6) After allowing to set in the fridge frost with the cool whip.
7) after that enjoy