Also see this post to prepare for the event.
Love you all and will at least lurk. I have a terrible time tracking discussions, because the cursor thingey on the right side of the chat column jumps all over the place. So if I post something it usually pops up randomly in the discussion thread. This is very confusing. I never know where I am or to whom I might be speaking.....So. I lurk...xx000
PS---Hooray for us all!!!
1. My preferred exercise choices lately are intervals on the spin bike, intervals on the treadmill, and HIIT circuits with kettle bells! Largely because performing these exercises in this manner allows my body to use bodyfat as fuel, not glucose, and therefore my blood sugar doesn't drop.
2. My favorite BigBlueTest song was the very first one! With all of the different athletes swimming, biking, playing basketball (like George!). That song made me SO HAPPY every time I heard it.
3. I knew how to manage my BG before the BBT.
4. I think supplies are the most crucial and least easy to get. Educational materials and community support already exists in so many other places.
5. I would like to see the Big Blue Test on national tv/news!!!! Spread the word like wildfire!