I am wondering if anyone out there is familiar with current clinics around the world that claim to be treating Type 1 with stem cell treatments. It was recommended to me by a Doctor to find a clinic outside of this country and after doing some research I found a place in El Salvador and Argentina that claims to have treated 1500 people with type 1. I have been corresponding with them trying to get a feel if this is real or whether it is a scam. Anybody know?
thanks,
David

Views: 303

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi earthling. being an earthling is not so great these days but here we are. i donate money to denise faustman. every month i send her a check. she seems to have all the pieces in place and seems pretty confident as well. of course she gets some private funding-- she was initially funded by Lee Iakoka of general motors and i imagine she gets some funding from the Massachusetts General Hospital where she does her work and private donations. She sends out updates from time to time. All the best. Burzynski was not the only one to get the shaft. Amazing how transparent the evil motives are and that we are really the enemy. check out my website: www.wirelesswatchblog.org

Attachments:

I heard that one has to be a "newby," That is, you must have been diagnosed recently to be a candidate for the studies.

you are probably talking about the studies to halt the progression of type 1. i think you have to have been diagnosed within a year of entering a trial. check this out !
First Stem Cell-Based Therapy Gets Approved – In Canada
Singularity Hub
Osiris also has plans to develop Prochymal for the repair of heart tissue following a heart attack, the preservation of pancreatic islet cells in type 1 diabetes, and to repair lung tissue in patients with pulmonary disease. The source of the cells are ...
See all stories on this topic »

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF receives $200,000 grant from Novo Nordisk

Grant given to support programs aimed at bringing together people touched by diabetes for positive change BERKELEY, CA: December 4, 2014 – Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF) has received a grant of US$200,000 from Novo Nordisk to support programs aimed at Read on! →

Guest Post: World Diabetes Day 2014 on Twitter… sifting through the data

At Symplur we track hashtags, keywords, user accounts, and pretty much anything else on Twitter that has to do with healthcare. We collect the data and then build countless ways to slice it up so that we’re able to better Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service