I wanted to let you know we've streamlined our Registration Questions, in an effort to only ask what we think are essential questions. We removed the following questions.
- Hometown (where you come from):
- What glucose meter do you use?
- How did you find out about us? What were you searching for?
- Who referred you?How can TuDiabetes help you? (if anyone)
- What do you do for a living?
Do you have any other thoughts/comments on the remaining questions?
- Do you have diabetes or pre-diabetes? - Yes, No, I have a loved one with diabetes, I am not sure
- I have: No diabetes, Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Type 1.5 (LADA) Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes, Pre-Diabetes, Other type of diabetes, Not sure what type of diabetes
- Date diagnosed
- Most recent A1C (Blood Glucose Average) Value
- Type of treatment/devices you use
- Oral, Shots, Pump, CGM, Diet and Exercise, N/A
- What pump model do you use, if any?
- What is the address for your Facebook profile, if any?
- What is the address for your Twitter profile or other web site, if any?
- How can TuDiabetes help you? (we just reworded this one, any suggestions on better wording?)
- I wish to receive the TuDiabetes monthly email newsletter
Any questions you feel are unnecessary? Why?
Any questions you feel we should be asking? Why?
BTW, if your profile is outdated, you can updated by clicking on the "Settings" link at the top right or follow this URL: http://www.tudiabetes.org/profiles/settings/editProfileInfo