This morning, when I logged into Constant Contact (the service we use to help us manage our mailing lists) I was reminded of something very important: saying thanks!
So I want to take a moment to say THANK YOU:
- To those of you who come to the community every day, once a month or once in a blue moon.
- To those of you who take a moment to say "welcome", "hello", "check out this discussion" or "I hear you: you are not alone!" to someone else here.
- To those of you who take time to share your experiences of life with diabetes with others here, for the benefit of everyone.
- To those of you who have donated $5, $20, $200 or $1,000.
- To those of you who help get the word out about TuDiabetes.
- To those of you who may have been members at some point and chose to move on.
- To those who have sponsored part of our work.
- To the companies that have advertised on TuDiabetes.
- To the groups that have generously funded our work through grants.
To every single one of you: THANK YOU!!