I've been inspired by Ahmad's Yes/No game I've decided to start another game to let us get to know one another better. This one follows the same basic rules as Ahmad's game. I'll start with a "What" question, then someone answer and leave a different "what" question.

What is the first thing you do (after going to the bathroom) when you wake up in the morning?

Tags: fun, games, general

Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DIET CHERRY COKE
yummy!

what is your favorite color?
Tends to be Red, also like a certain shade of green

Do you wonder how so many governments could get things so wrong ?
Favorite color - green
Favorite drink - water
Government thing - no, I don't wonder. I know how much corruption is at ALL levels in ALL countries, nations, states, municipalities, etc.

What's your favorite spicy dish?
I don't do the flower thing allergies....But my morning ritual is Test, Lantus, coffee only breakfast later, check out Tu Diabetes, Diabetesmine and Six until me. Then I am ready for breakfast and it is time to go to work.

OK here is my what question....What is the most difficult thing that you have to deal with at "work" and try to manage your diabetes.
ARE YOU ENGLISH KPATTER, WE NEED TO HAVE A WORD : )
YIKES, just checked your page and saw where you are from and my sincerest apologies for the English mistake!!!! I have several English friends and it was the tea thing...sorry. I'm so far from English...I'm a Southerner from the States!
Favorite spicy dish.......Jambalaya

What is your sign?
Libra

What did you have for lunch?
A pizza hot pocket! My low allowed me a high fat lunch!

What are you most afraid of?
I'm a Cancer (birthday yesterday).

Eating lunch now. Peanut Butter & Banana sandwich with whole grain Goldfish. I've got an intense workout at 6:30 so I'll snack on some cashews around 4.

I'm afraid of the dentist, but still go regularly! In terms of life, most afraid of something bad happening to my loved ones.

What is your favorite thing to do when you have no plans?
Hey kpatter, how do you like this heat wave? I'm in Lawrenceville, GA and it's finally cooled down to 90 F (that's 32 C for you Josephine). It's a little too warm for tea, but sweet tea is a southern specialty.
That's the funny thing about Memphis...this is one of our cooler days. We're actually in the high 80's. Very high 80's. Won't last long, but it sure is nice!!! Our humidity is only like 53%, which is fantastic for Memphis.

I don't do the sweet tea. The husband does and I've even gotten him to sweeten it using Splenda. I have an English friend that visits me every few years and the first time she stayed with me we went to Beale Street and had a heckuva night. The next morning she wanted some tea and all we had was sweet iced tea. I tried to warn her, but she said there was nothing we could do to tea that would deter her from drinking it. She spit it out as soon as that sugar took the top layer of enamel off of her teeth. I keep hot tea on hand now.

What do you do outside when it's as hot as it is right now?

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service