1. Are you able to keep your sugar levels between 5 and 10.....add 7 if you are consistently between 5 and 7.
No. My numbers usually range between 3.8 and 7.5 (if I stick mostly to my diet).
2. Do you use a pump?
3. What do you do for a living.......add F for fulltime and P for parttime.
Full-time manager of Engineering company
4. Are you unemployed.
1. For the most part, yes (my current 14 day average is 177, but I started a new job AND majorly switched my basal recently)
2. no :(
3. Part time McDonald's crew person (would you like fries with that?)
1. Usually can manage between 90-130 (or 5-7 to you) but typically will drop below and above at least once per day
3. Four months ago, I was Full time desk job. As of this moment, stay at home mom
4. Four months ago, No. As of this moment, freelance writer / painter
My control hasn't changed compared to when I was working full time
1. I try to, but I have better luck some days than others...
3. Full-time (very busy) desk job and Part-time grad student.